Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Lol well damn, people on ebay are crazy then. Saw someone wanting 150 on another auction

they can sell for a little more occasionally, but you can buy one cheaper. most people have no idea what they're worth, they're the cheapest champion authentic out there. that and the glenn robinson bucks are very affordable. this hill was overproduced like the jordan pinstripe jersey so they can be had for cheaper with just a little patience.

Just because someone has it listed at $150 doesn't mean it's worth it or sells. There's tons of em on eBay and probably can say from what I've seen usually they average about $80 bucks

Probably can find cheaper if you're lucky and look often

What team/player? What is he asking currently for it?
No big names just some rooks, has em priced at 500 but said price was negotiable. Is it a stretch to get em for under 300 
laugh.gif

No big names just some rooks, has em priced at 500 but said price was negotiable. Is it a stretch to get em for under 300 :lol:

Doubtful but the worst he can do is say no. It would help if you say the players otherwise we're just guessing.

No big names just some rooks, has em priced at 500 but said price was negotiable. Is it a stretch to get em for under 300 :lol:

I'd say $200 to $300. NBA game worn auctions start @ $250 usually. He don't have paper work so he surely knows that hurts too.

I'd say try your luck at NBA auctions might be able to get a scrub jersey on the low.

Last edited:
one of the most underrated jerseys in my opinion.

orange and blue/navy are probably the best basketball combo ever

couldn't wait for mesh numbers

standard twill is great too. love it. life without mesh numbers isn't so bad:smile:

btw. just arrived. missing mwp piece to knicks collection.

that one will get mesh numbers, definitely:smile: #cosby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom