Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

nerd.gif
Bro..... 
pimp.gif

Been wanting the 96 MJ Jersy a very long time. But seems as though there is no 10 % off any more for email sign up. Is that correct? Also I can't get Costco vouchers as from Australia and won't take Australian card as I tried in the past. If anyone has Costco NBA vouchers they would sell or would be able to get please PM me. As I want to rock this Jersey.

Last edited:
Did anyone cop MJ all star jersey from EU store ? may have been mistake as I got email saying US store exclusive

Last edited:
Also the email from NBA store says MJ all star jerseys are exclusive to Us store. I think may of been put on EU store by mistake and taken down. Did anyone cop from EU store?

The wording on the eu email it says "exclusive to nbastore.eu in europe". Maybe it means regionally exclusive. I copped from eu no prob. Card charged and got order confirmation

Did anyone cop MJ all star jersey from EU store ? may have been mistake as I got email saying US store exclusive

Yes people certainly did, that's why it was no longer even viewable on there via the email link by the time I clicked it 5 hours later.

Just called NBA Store EU again and as usual they have no info and no clue on a restock.

FML..

for these jerseys to be flooded, they are actually selling pretty well. when u go to NBAstore and look at the product it shows when the last time the item has been purchased. i had been periodically looking all day yesterday into this morning and i'd say on average they been selling, at the very least, a jersey per hour. at that rate i'd imagine they don't last very long. there are some sizes that have sold out already. just fyi...

Mitchell and Ness cut and materials stay trash. Its not like these are limited. They are mass made in China and restock. 

There hasn't been a limited Jordan jersey in years

Everything has been mass produced and restocked atleast once

These will restock soon once they sell out

I wasn't about to take the chance on them restocking so pulled the trigger on the US NBA Store

Easily the most expensive retail jersey I've ever purchased by some margin

M&N are laughing all the way to the bank with that eye watering US retail

^^
copped both jerseys on instinct from nba store this morning
I bought both as well. Wasn't sure how limited they are and had been wanting both for a while so I guess I kinda got caught up in the moment. Doesn't look like they moving all that fast. I wonder how long they'll be around and I wonder if they'll be able to be had for cheaper on the bay like most other jerseys. The price I paid isn't sitting so well with me right now, I gotta be honest. They already shipped so I'l make a final decision once they arrive. Gotta be smarter with the funds man.

Hello! Just i quick question, do anyone have any tips on how to wash an authentic jersey? So that it gets the least destoryed
Inside out in cold water gentle or medium cycle. Hang dry. Some people hand wash, but even the lighter Rev30 that I've worn have been fine in the washing machine.

It surprises me that so many people are willing to pay $350 for something that isn't done correctly.

I'm not really blaming M&N...it's a difficult jersey to reproduce with a lot of different elements to consider.  

For example, you can just call a fabric house and get that color fabric...it's not a color that most of them stock and just have on hand...so it would need to be custom dyed.  Furthermore, it varies wildly in pictures...looking more green in some, and more blue in others.  It's really very close to the Vancouver Grizzlies original colors.

Even the mistake of the 2 being upside down on the last release I could even kind of give them a pass for because they were basing it off a jersey that was actually being held in the collection of the basketball hall of fame....

BUT - a sloppy and lazy mistake like the color on the knit trim is somewhat inexcusible in my opinion...they already made the mistake on the Kemp Jersey they did for Packer shoes...and they messed up the triangles with the first release.  Given the past mistakes I would have thought that they would have checked 2 or 3 times to make sure it was correct.

Ultimately it was probably because of the changeover in personnel and ownership...too bad. 

The 1993 ASG looked pretty good.

Yeah it just depends on the individual and what they value I guess - I know people that passed because of the issues and I know people that knew about them and bought it anyway because it was "still a nice jersey".

And an entirely wrong color is not a minuscule detail I don't think...if it is between shades of the same color I could understand but if it's completely different that's just as big of a problem as an upside down digit in my opinion.

I wonder if they would have sold out if they had been 100% accurate.

Most people don't care about those minuscule details

Sounds like a lazy excuse to me. Why not just have brands do things correctly instead of half assing? What mdiddy99 mdiddy99 pointed out is fair and conclusive. Many of the items on the new version have flaws. It's simple research and development. So you're saying as long as the majority of people won't notice it's fine? Must be the reason why the jersey sold out so fast....oh wait.:smh:

Yeah it just depends on the individual and what they value I guess - I know people that passed because of the issues and I know people that knew about them and bought it anyway because it was "still a nice jersey".

And an entirely wrong color is not a minuscule detail I don't think...if it is between shades of the same color I could understand but if it's completely different that's just as big of a problem as an upside down digit in my opinion.

I wonder if they would have sold out if they had been 100% accurate.
Yea it's different for each individual but to the masses the differences you point out don't really matter, there's a reason adidas stopped making authentics as much as before

Sounds like a lazy excuse to me. Why not just have brands do things correctly instead of half assing? What mdiddy99 mdiddy99 pointed out is fair and conclusive. Many of the items on the new version have flaws. It's simple research and development. So you're saying as long as the majority of people won't notice it's fine? Must be the reason why the jersey sold out so fast....oh wait.:smh:
The $350 price tag had more to do with that then discrepancies. If it was $150 joint would've been super sold out

Why do you think Adidas stopped making authentics as much as before?  Just curious.  

I'm also trying to make sense out of the reference...because it seems somewhat out of context.  I'd like to connect the dots and understand why you brought it up.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom