Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Now I'm seriously pissed :smh:

I've waiting for that and dudes are wanting $500 on ebay

Last edited:
Took a while to get but worth the wait

Wow! Both jerseys is truly the ishhhh
pimp.gif
If I had to chose, I would take the 2016 version, but only by the thinnest of margins (I think its the Thurmond '42' that decides it for me). Ask me tomorrow though and I might pick the 2015 version instead.

how do the Adidas authentics run size wise compared to Mitchell and ness? if i'm a 40 in mnn should I go with a medium or small? 

how do the Adidas authentics run size wise compared to Mitchell and ness? if i'm a 40 in mnn should I go with a medium or small? 
Couldn't be any more opposite. M&N is pretty true to size. Adidas runs tight and long. A medium Adidas is probably longer than any current M&N size

They don't make small authentics either

Last edited:
Now I'm seriously pissed
mean.gif

I actually realized that re-seller with all the Black Cavs on ebay was from the Cleveland area.  I figured he was getting his stock from the Pro shop.  When I saw he got a couple more in a few weeks ago, I called the Cavs Pro shop.  What do you know, they just got them in stock.

Sometimes you gotta put in the crazy detective work if you want something bad. 
laugh.gif

Sleeved black Bron came in from cavaliersteamshop.com. Super excited that it's actually mesh despite the detailed description on the site saying twill. Thanks and +1 @badboys2 and @RedMercury
u r welcome bro!

happy that NTer get it, too bad resellers gets it too...

i'm pissed too, with mesh it was real deal

anyone get orange?

Now I'm seriously pissed :smh:

I actually realized that re-seller with all the Black Cavs on ebay was from the Cleveland area.  I figured he was getting his stock from the Pro shop.  When I saw he got a couple more in a few weeks ago, I called the Cavs Pro shop.  What do you know, they just got them in stock.

Sometimes you gotta put in the crazy detective work if you want something bad. :lol:  

That's some good work right there :lol:

Yea I scooped up the HWC orange one when I went to the game. It's twill though.. smh

What I noticed from the Lebron jerseys I've bought over the past year is the ones that come with the Cavs team shop price tag are all twill and the ones with the Adidas price tags has mesh numbers.

Back
Top Bottom