Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone have experience purchasing from BASKETBALLJERSEYWORLD.com ?

They have plenty of hard to find players I never see hit eBay, but reading some of the negative reviews has me a little bit hesitant, although those reviews seem a lil suspect considering they were all posted on the same day

Anyone have experience purchasing from BASKETBALLJERSEYWORLD.com ?

They have plenty of hard to find players I never see hit eBay, but reading some of the negative reviews has me a little bit hesitant, although those reviews seem a lil suspect considering they were all posted on the same day
It takes WAY too long to get passed customs. I ordered from them years ago. Don't do it. The items are legit but the quality is lower then what the pictures show on the throwbacks. 

It takes WAY too long to get passed customs. I ordered from them years ago. Don't do it. The items are legit but the quality is lower then what the pictures show on the throwbacks. 

YMMV. I have never had a problem with customs holding packages up going to the states.

I'm mediumkey hating. Not of fan of historically inaccurate jerseys (i.e. throwing elgin baylor on a rev30)

But that's whatever. More concerning is the 3k auction that's worded to mislead.

"game-stitched"....lakers store customized this for game use?

"Kobe bryant team issued"....this jersey was issued specifically for kobe bryant to be used in a game?

I don't hate the come-up getting a blank, customizing, and selling....but do it with dignity and don't try to dupe someone.
am not fan historically inaccurate jerseys too but don't like hate airmaximus gets here

game stitched probably mean it was made by the same factory who made game jerseys. not lakers store, probably not even from unilete, probably it's straight from adidas,

that's why numbers are adidas mesh numbers. not eps, jwc etc. so, it's game stitched. the same name arc, letters and numbers from adidas (hwc jerseys are prepared by adidas, probably early season, there is legit lakers hwc YI "gamer" from this season. guy wasn't even on roster, but his jerseys on ebay are legit...

team issued. maybe there is some missunderstanding, my english is not perfect but team issued as i know is a jersey available for players/teams and insiders only. the same as game worn jerseys. it's just unused (in game) jersey right? since logo is on back, every extra length +2/+3/+4 jersey is prepared for teams. you can't buy any extra length jersy in any store (cavs, hawks, nba.eu and others). as i see jersey is +2 extra length, don't think it was standard authentic. so team issued (even with #8 bryant) is correct, right?

serial numbers tags and inside pockets. do you think it grow on threes?

how the hell he woulg get extra serial number tag from lakers? some jerseys, prepared for teams are with number tags and pockets as my bulls blank...

price is different story, but it's easy to talk when you don't have it. most of us would list it on ebay for (probably) the same price.

guys, just deal with it.

some ppl have connections (asia fabrics, adidas, teams, players) and can get some jerseys prepared for players.

Who was hating on him? I don't even know who posted it I just scrolled down and saw it

I've never "hated" on anyone or anyone's purchases in here. I give props 98% of the time especially if it's something I like. My avy is Kobe, miss me with that. That jersey is ugly and obviously not "authentic" regardless where it come from if you want to write paragraphs and get technical.

Didn't chen know the jersey was for sale so if it's listed for more than $500 then you guys are smoking some kind of new crack. Good luck.

Would be different if Kobe had some kind of event at staples and adidas/lakers made a few for use or to hang but that's obviously not the case

Next subject.

It's been raining for like 2 straight months over here. Finally got to rock the Draymond joint

Smoke em if you got em

Last edited:
YMMV. I have never had a problem with customs holding packages up going to the states.

Same. I have ordered from their website and from their eBay. No issues either time for delivery and their product matched anything else in my closet purchased from US based retailers.

jersey experts, i have a question for you guys. i know what the kobe bryant rookie jersey looks like, like most of you. but my question is, i have seen the lettering on the name "Bryant", but when you look at the rookie jersey, the letter "A" looks different from other so-called rookie kobe gamers. does anyone know why? some might say that those jerseys that have different lettering from the kobe jersey in the pictures are a fake. then why does DC Sports still sign a letter of authenticity?

i have seen a shaq game worn jersey, but also the lettering on the letter "A", seems different from the kobe rookie jersey, when it is both from the same year ('96-'97). does anyone know? i am interested in buying a kobe rookie game jersey. but so many things dont add up.

i know in 97-98, when the lakers went from wearing champion to nike, the lettering changed too.

just wanna know what the experts here think..

Last edited:
For a Kobe, head over to game used universe. You will get a much better answer there. We have experts here but there's a quite few more knowledgeable there especially for lakers and Kobe stuff

@thegoldenchild I think you still have to be careful with D.C. Collectibles LOA. Someone told me awhile back that there was a period where people were sending tkobe stuff and he was passing it as game worn when it wasn't. I think you have to be careful with the older stuff that has his LOA that wasn't sourced directly from him.

For a Kobe, head over to game used universe. You will get a much better answer there. We have experts here but there's a quite few more knowledgeable there especially for lakers and Kobe stuff

i am on that forum, but no one really posts stuff there...anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom