Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

True story! I ve been thinking the same thing as u...  After years guys will be searching for ASG jerseys and there will be nothing around....
Right! I didn't think $375 was all that unreasonable being a rarer jersey. I bet the seller would negotiate on price since he has two. 

I still havent understand the production of the ASG these last years! Anyone knows for sure? Are  there some boxed limited? Selling only at the stadium where the game happens? Did last year had some retailed?

No prob.  It's the least I can do to contribute to this forum.

And yeah, I agree. When I went to a game last month, they had a handful of Away-Thompson's (M-L), a TON of Home/Away/Slate-Curry's, a couple Away-Durant's, and a decent selection of authentic HWC Thurmond's.

And yeah, I agree. When I went to a game last month, they had a handful of Away-Thompson's (M-L), a TON of Home/Away/Slate-Curry's, a couple Away-Durant's, and a decent selection of authentic HWC Thurmond's.

Yea def appreciate you posting. Wish I had the funds right now but it's a bad time :smh:

surprised they haven't threw the Durant up

I feel like no one has an authentic of it

surprised they haven't threw the Durant up

I feel like no one has an authentic of it
It is weird that they didn't have more Thompson's and Durant's.  I was really hoping for an Iguodala, since I tend to like lesser known and defensive oriented players, but glad I was able to grab a Durant in my size.  I remember seeing another member in here who mentioned he got the last Durant jersey a week or so later. 

ASG Lebron looks like some B grade stuff, That E on the front is very far away.

One of the AK47's buyitnow143 was selling had the back nets logo way off centered, luckily I asked for pics first

Just my .02

its the angle of the pic
laugh.gif
Regardless, dude has nice prices. But this instance wasn't just the angle. Something to consider if anyone is eyeing either one.

The entire East spacing looks bad to me

Last edited:
I still havent understand the production of the ASG these last years! Anyone knows for sure? Are  there some boxed limited? Selling only at the stadium where the game happens? Did last year had some retailed?
They were not available in Toronto during the game.

lol I wouldnt trust that, I've seen first hand the way they could make jersey look like the OG from asia :lol: but hey if its real congrats to the winner

Yes boxed version at the stadiums for a handful of superstars. Also procuts from adidas direct like that LeBron. They come in various sizes not just the on court player size.

The procuts like this one were available in any store for retail? I have the idea that only ppl with connections get them...

The procuts like this one were available in any store for retail? I have the idea that only ppl with connections get them...
Yes the 2016 Curry and Kobe in full size run at the stadiums for $600 with a wooden metal box carrying case.

You know anything bout  the 17? I saw somewhere a metal case with durant pro cut but its the only one i ve seen...

Back
Top Bottom