Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

CAVS Teamshop has 20% off all items today. Bought a white authentic as well as a gold authentic LeBron. Gonna return the full prices gold that I bought earlier. $60 off per jersey. Too bad no mesh numbers.

Last edited:
CAVS Teamshop has 20% off all items today. Bought a white authentic as well as a gold authentic LeBron. Gonna return the full prices gold that I bought earlier. $60 off per jersey. Too bad no mesh numbers.

So is it the old jerseys with the jerry on front and C on back on top name plate? Or are those just old stock pics?

So is it the old jerseys with the jerry on front and C on back on top name plate? Or are those just old stock pics?

old stock pics. I called and confirmed. We'll see if they weren't lying when I get them. My gold one I ordered in May had the jerry on the back.

old stock pics. I called and confirmed. We'll see if they weren't lying when I get them. My gold one I ordered in May had the jerry on the back.
Yeah, pretty sure they're selling the new style jerseys with the NBA logo on the back.  I've noticed when it was the old version, the sizes would have a "T" at the end, e.g., MT, LT, XLT, ...etc. to denote the "Tall" +2 length.

Yeah, pretty sure they're selling the new style jerseys with the NBA logo on the back.  I've noticed when it was the old version, the sizes would have a "T" at the end, e.g., MT, LT, XLT, ...etc. to denote the "Tall" +2 length.

It is the new style! Ordered a Maroon Kyrie yesterday

Hmm think I'll just wait and see if they go on deep discount hopefully. If not I'll just wait and see what the Nike uniforms look like. Especially since the Cavs are getting a complete over haul.

Cavs store has been selling the Jerry on the back all year now, don't think they've sold the old version for quite awhile now

What's my best option if I want a KD with mesh? Did I hear someone mention NBA Store Europe sell nothing but mesh?

I'm leaning toward the home because that's where they closed it out, but I feel like him hitting that 3 toward the end of game 3 in CLE will be his "The Move" looking back, so I'd be happy with either really.

Also, I'll just ask here because it's were I'm most active, is there a "sneaker identifying" thread? Where you can post a pic of a shoe and find out what model it is? Seems like something there would be, but I couldn't find anything using the search.

you need to take to :rofl: out of your sig :lol:

and NBA store EU doesn't have a Durant for sale. Not sure if theres any on eBay so other than that I'm not sure who or where has them other than maybe the actual team store at the arena which last I checked were sold out unless they restock soon but they were never offered online

laugh.gif
 They are there to get your attention (must be working) so I can sell my shoes, buy them and the 
roll.gif
s are gone. lol

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll start with giving the team store a call.

Apologize if in the wrong thread, but need yalls opinion. Generally I wouldn't give an authentic champion a second look with company logo below the NBA logo as that should be a dead giveaway, but this is fooling me.. either a faked authentic or someone added the champion logo for some reason.. we never had pinstriped replicas from this era.

thats legit. dont know why the champion logo is on it, never seen that before on this style and i've seen tons of these over the years. seems like someone added it on for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom