Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Has anyone seen this edition of the 96 Dream Team jersey before? I assume it's Authentic? If so, how rare are these and what would be a reasonable price for this jersey?

1a.jpg
8a.jpg

damn, why didn't anyone post it. def wanted those, I bought em at retail when they first came out but ended up returning them since I didn't wanna wear $170 shorts to ball in lol

damn, why didn't anyone post it. def wanted those, I bought em at retail when they first came out but ended up returning them since I didn't wanna wear $170 shorts to ball in lol
I would of posted the Lakers ones but literally a few minutes after I completed checkout all sizes were sold out

Thomas and PG13 jerseys look dri fit with some kind of mesh numbers....

hopefully all are like that, the actual pictures of the Kings were posted and they looked like some kind of dri-fit material with mesh type numbers

I believe dri fit material will be gr8! But from the photos of the kings and the warriors it looks like some kind of cheap mesh numbers! Reminds me of the twill in authentics that tries to look like mesh....

So I am only missing the 2016 Christmas Game jersey, as well as last season's home style or am I missing something apart from the ASG jersey?

Agreed. I don't like the smaller wordmark or that awful number font they chose. Fortunately for me, I don't like Lebron or the Cavs either.

Back
Top Bottom