Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dr. Pepper and Fanatics are running a promotion right now where you can get 30% off jerseys. You just need to text "football" to 811811 and when prompted send them this pic for a personalized code. This is great for those who don't want to wait for the slow releases of player authentics (or prefer to get them a little cheaper). Plus, Fanatics is running 6x Fan Cash until 11:59 pm tonight.

In total, you're paying about $175 (pre-tax)/jersey and getting an additional $31.50 in Fan Cash.

Attachments

• Dr Pepper.jpg
    Dr Pepper.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 41
Not sure why Nike didn't just keep sizing consistent with what they've always had. New 44s barely even qualify as a true 40 :sick:

Stitching and all look awesome

How you like it

Construction is definitely on point i find. Stitching is super clean. Logoman and swoosh for me at least, don't appear like they'll have an issue staying on there.

Fit wise, i was rocking a 2xl in rev30 and a 3xl on sleeved jerseys. Went with a 52 here and definitely should have gone with a 48 instead. I suppose you can say they fit more true to size. The length is immaculate.

But i've grown quite fond of the climacool feeling on your skin when wearing a rev30 in the heat. Dont know how aeroswift will hold up to that

Overall, and for the price point and accesibility of these nike jerseys, i'd say a lot of people are going to be happy

Weird that the holes in the numbers aren't covering the entire navy piece of twill. Like its just done in spots

Weird that the holes in the numbers aren't covering the entire navy piece of twill. Like its just done in spots

Its in a patterned design along the perimeter of the numbers. It kind of mirrors the reflective design on the CLEVELAND wordmark. I like it.

pics of some of this season's hwc jerseys from nba live

DLu-p_RVwAENA9d.jpg

DLu-qlyV4AA92Vz.jpg

DLu-pWtUQAEh2NQ.jpg

hopefully we won't have to wait too long for these to be officially revealed.. i need that hawks throwback.

I'm thinking the HWC is probably the only Nike jerseys I'd buy. I like a few other ones, but I'm not feeling the same way anymore about jerseys like I used to. And that shows by how much money I'm not spending on them.

Posted in the Nike x NBA thread, but I'll show some love to THE NBA authentic thread as well. Nike LBJ Authentic with Goodyear Wingfoot patch.

IMG_7446.jpg IMG_7447.jpg IMG_7448.jpg IMG_7449.jpg

Nice! Did you have to buy the Goodyear patch or did it come with it? I like the touch! Holding out for the black statement jersey.

Very dope! Can you speak on sizing?

I got a Size 44. Based on what I read from others', it's recommended to size up. Nike's new sizing charts reflects this as well. So a 44 would be a Medium. It's definitely slimmer and a perfect length compared to the Rev30's. :lol: I'm at work so I'll try it on later, but it looks very similar to my M&N's in a Size 40.

Nice! Did you have to buy the Goodyear patch or did it come with it? I like the touch! Holding out for the black statement jersey.

I ordered it straight from the Cavs' Team Shop. Teams' team stores are the only places selling jerseys with the patches. I wanted the true on court look so I made sure to get it from there as soon as they were available.

Yeah same here! I usually order from the CAVS team shop but I held back since I have a 20% coupon from nike. Maybe they sell the patches online.

Back
Top Bottom