Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I sold a jersey on eBay back in May, the buyer filed ‘item not received’ case yesterday... after almost 6 month..saying that the tracking is no longer valid on usps... WTF

Here’s his reason:
1EFF0B20-259A-4B8A-B93B-5A263B04BB2E.png

sorry you have to deal with this. can you tell us the ebay username so i can block him?

I’m not sure how many user names he has, here’s his info:

He used gameusedjerseycollector to bid on my listing, and here u go: if you ever see this address or name, just keep in mind to save the shipping proof, n I believe this dude’s working for a German firm called Linde Engineering

B44E27CA-9376-4C9A-A541-99F12D2EB33B.png
EBay allows you to have a whole nother name and address as your shipping address. I never knew that.

One thing I am on the hunt for is a nice sleeved jersey. Its crazy to think that we wont have anymore going forward. I want to cop one in a size L ASAP before they become impossible to find

So this is new from Meigray, otherwise I haven't seen this on any of my other gamers that weren't "game-worn"

IMG_6223.JPG

THat's a really ugly way to apply it. But I dig it. So tired of people in the hobby selling things as "Team-issued" or "Game-used" when they clearly aren't.

Wow just seeing the Simmons jersey rip in half. I got two authentics on the way. Won’t purchase any more until Nike addresses the issue.

Back
Top Bottom