Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

giphy (17).gif

Oh hell no im not paying anywhere close to retail on one after seeing that. Only positive is Nikes return policy will give you your bread back for something like that but it shouldn't be happening, did the NFL jerseys ever have that issue??

Nfl jerseys are much thicker and stronger material but even if it did happen and jerseys do tear/rip in the nfl... its kinda expected with whats going on with tackles, getting throw around, etc etc but they hold up pretty good

I'm seriously debating just waiting out the year and not buying any jerseys. Wonder if they'll make revision/new template. Similar situation in the NHL when the Edge jerseys were introduced. They were so bad on ice, Reebok scrapped them and introduced the Edge 2.0 and new retail authentics.

redmercury redmercury wouldn't be a bad idea too for myself. I thought the Edge jerseys were pretty good quality in terms of small details and embroidery. They were made in Canada and top notch. I own 2 Edge 1.0 and 1 Edge 2.0 myself. I've seen the Indo Edges and recently the Adidas myself...they're crap.

Yeah as I recall the materials were nice on the jerseys. I think it was that it didn't function on ice. Sweat accumulation was a big issue, I believe. I would actually like a Wild one for myself. Lol

So the rips have happened during a Lakers game, a game with the defending champions, opening night with Lebron, and now one of their most promising rookies. Nike's going to have to scratch this jersey design. I was watching this game on League Pass and there was a Pacers injury that took away the focus of this jersey tear, good thing a fan captured it.

they need to go back to da late 90's-early 2000's drifit. it was perfect as is.

they need to go back to da late 90's-early 2000's drifit. it was perfect as is.

My fav Nike vintage jerseys were the Miami heat with the "sheen" dri-fit fabric. But one thing I noticed about these old school Nike jerseys is that the older ones (2nd gen?) with "authentics" written across the jog tag were shorter than the newer ones (3rd gen?) with "authentics" written vertically, by 1" or so (towards the end of Nike jerseys era).

IMG_4840.JPG
IMG_4845.JPG
IMG_4844.JPG
IMG_4842.JPG
IMG_4846.JPG

Last edited:
I've been watching this guy on ebay for a while and he just can't stop cheating.

ebay id: lovebitbu

ebay ids he manipulates to cheat on his auctions: t***h(113), a***h(112), 0xxxn(1),n***u(17) or n***u(137),

and s***d(83) (very suspicious), he might have other more accounts under use waited to be observed.

item location showed HongKong, FYI.

I sold a jersey on eBay back in May, the buyer filed ‘item not received’ case yesterday... after almost 6 month..saying that the tracking is no longer valid on usps... WTF

Here’s his reason:
1EFF0B20-259A-4B8A-B93B-5A263B04BB2E.png

Funny thing is, Wade is a really sweaty dude (no bruno)

His rev30 heat jerseys looked soaked as well but at least they were slightly thicker so it did absorb it a bit better.

New branding.
Nike WetFit
Nike Ripfits

Time to review the material engineering teams work Mr Knight

Completely understand about Nike having to do something about the jerseys for the players...that's a must!....but don't see how it's so important for the consumer.

Ya'll are not going to be out there balling hard in your jerseys. Most wear them to stunt, look fresh, support their team, etc. I don't see it as any different from the crappy quality of Jordans that people eat up. Some wear them to ball...but most wear to stunt...look fresh, etc. Shrug.

Nfl jerseys are much thicker and stronger material but even if it did happen and jerseys do tear/rip in the nfl... its kinda expected with whats going on with tackles, getting throw around, etc etc but they hold up pretty good
Yea a lot more tackling and stuff going on, and haven't seen em rip so no excuse for these ball jerseys to be this weak

I sold a jersey on eBay back in May, the buyer filed ‘item not received’ case yesterday... after almost 6 month..saying that the tracking is no longer valid on usps... WTF

Here’s his reason:
1EFF0B20-259A-4B8A-B93B-5A263B04BB2E.png
Go to the post office and tell them look it up in your system, they should be able to find it

Completely understand about Nike having to do something about the jerseys for the players...that's a must!....but don't see how it's so important for the consumer.

Ya'll are not going to be out there balling hard in your jerseys. Most wear them to stunt, look fresh, support their team, etc. I don't see it as any different from the crappy quality of Jordans that people eat up. Some wear them to ball...but most wear to stunt...look fresh, etc. Shrug.
Nah F that I play ball in my jerseys, don't want it to rip going for a board :lol:

Back
Top Bottom