Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Fanatics for 24 hrs has 30% off , including authentics (theres only like 5-6 jerseys available)
...is a nike 40 really that tight??? i fit an adult small in swingman

btw thanks to my nt twitter bro

Received this yesterday. Managed to cop for $200 nwt off ebay.
20171121_021828.jpg

20171121_021853.jpg

Bonus pic-My MJ collection so far
20171121_022553.jpg

curry.jpg
Order the Curry 2 days ago form NBA EU and its here already, ordered a LeBron from them on the 7th and its still not here. Anyone else have 10 plus business days go by with no jersey?

Not 10 days, but I've certainly experienced the same shipping speeds from EU. Funny how that works.

Have you given customer service an email?

Last edited:
whats up with the Lakers equipment managers and their jerseys? Some of the these players names on the back are stitched so low and close to the numbers :lol: Look at Kuzma right now against the Bulls, name is like halfway down his back.

even the ones on auctions you can see the difference:
lakers.png

whats up with the Lakers equipment managers and their jerseys? Some of the these players names on the back are stitched so low and close to the numbers :lol: Look at Kuzma right now against the Bulls, name is like halfway down his back.

lakers.png

That is weird!!

Links to the pics please?

lakers.png
I first I thought longer names were positioned lower to ensure they fit properly but the Deng goes against that theory, so maybe not.

This jersey came back from EPS. 1993-1994 Bill Laimbeer Detroit Pistons home game jersey, size 50 + 4 inches.

Detroit1.jpg
Detroit2.jpg

Also got this Jeff McInnis 2003-2004 Cleveland Cavaliers jersey, size 50 + 2 inches (Lebron's rookie size so I'll eventually strip it and have it redone).

ClevelandReebok1.jpg
ClevelandReebok2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom