Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just passing on a bit of info, was at the raptors heat game last night, the jerseys sold in arena did not have proper nike twill, they were still perforated tho. Not sure if the same vendor (silver crystal) still does customs league wide (my guess is they do) but if youre as ocd as i am about getting proper specs on jerseys i’d stick to ordering directly from nike

UACziDJ.jpg

xHkozg7.jpg

BmCMifR.jpg

wVwwzUj.jpg

JWC just received my two blank warriors jersey. Now time to wait 6 months +. I will post pics once I get them

Finally received my first authentic jersey a few days ago. Navy Mutombo Mitchell and Ness. Grail status. I immediately resented my swingman collection and myself for not making the jump earlier smh.

Finding my size has been a real struggle since there are no Mitchell and Ness jerseys that I could try on where I live. My Mutombo size 44 is 31.7" long (which I like) and 23.2" wide, so while the fit is good it doesn't fit snug on me either. Are size 44 M&N authentics usually this wide? I'm referring to recent models, not the OG ones.

I know you are probably tired of sizing questions but I really want to cop the red 45 Jordan M&N jersey and go for a slimmer fit while maintaining decent length (30.7" or above). If anyone has it in M size, would anyone mind sharing the length of the jersey? That would be a life-changer.

To end this soliloquy, I will say that finding jerseys that match your skintones color-wise is way more important than how dope a jersey looks. Copped some joints I thought were fire but looked horrible on me, while some more low-key ones made me look like DiCaprio.

Last edited:
Curious about what everyone thinks of the new raptors city jerseys. Im a diehard raptors fan and i think they are trash

Anyone seen the new Celtics authentic Nike available for customization? I’m trying to do Bird. I called the stadium and they said something about Nike not allowing them to customize. Thanks in advance!

Curious about what everyone thinks of the new raptors city jerseys. Im a diehard raptors fan and i think they are trash

Wow really? These one of the top jerseys for me, league wise. It does a lot with little. Especially while maintaining a relatively traditional uniform look. These are A+ in my book :nthat:

Anyone seen the new Celtics authentic Nike available for customization? I’m trying to do Bird. I called the stadium and they said something about Nike not allowing them to customize. Thanks in advance!

You can't do retired players. It's a standard code across all leagues. Has to do with licensing and $$$. This is if you purchase directly from an nba
source, like team store, eastbay or fanatics etc.

Wow really? These one of the top jerseys for me, league wise. It does a lot with little. Especially while maintaining a relatively traditional uniform look. These are A+ in my book :nthat:

You can't do retired players. It's a standard code across all leagues. Has to do with licensing and $$$. This is if you purchase directly from an nba
source, like team store, eastbay or fanatics etc.

I just did Iverson with Fanatics. Posted the jersey in the Nike - NBA gear thread.

I just did Iverson with Fanatics. Posted the jersey in the Nike - NBA gear thread.

Oh word? I just checked various retired player combos on fanatics for all leagues and got "we are unable to customize this item with the text you entered". Iverson 3 won't generate in the preciew image but it doesn't get that message and carts. Must be a glitch or something else.

That rule is supposed to be in place though. Not sure what's lead to you being able to get that Iverson. Nice that you got that in though lol

Just did Bird for swingman and it generates, but they only have 3XL. Anyone go to TD Garden regularly? I messaged them again using their online help.

Waiting for the right price and I'll get The Town Curry jersey. I might just pay retail for The Bay yellow one though, too clean.

Just did Bird for swingman and it generates, but they only have 3XL. Anyone go to TD Garden regularly? I messaged them again using their online help.
I went recently. They have Mitchell and Ness Birds.

I wouldn't do one these jerseys as Larry just cuz they're not really like what he actually wore

Has anyone heard about the Kobe City authentics from the NBA store in Taiwan? People already have them. I don't know if it's going to stay exclusive over there

degrdebgr.JPG
I think from jwc fb, he says Taiwan will get them on 1/27 and those pics are the Australian version

Has anyone heard about the Kobe City authentics from the NBA store in Taiwan? People already have them. I don't know if it's going to stay exclusive over there

degrdebgr.JPG

I saw a pic of them last night, is it me or no perforations on the numbers?

also hard to imagine those won't be sold at the lakers store

I think from jwc fb, he says Taiwan will get them on 1/27 and those pics are the Australian version

Well I was hit up by a friend in Asia asking if I wanted a 44. He has it in hand...

I saw a pic of them last night, is it me or no perforations on the numbers?

also hard to imagine those won't be sold at the lakers store

Honestly looks like they are perforated but from the 3 guys that posted on IG none of the pics are close enough to tell. I don't want to sleep on it but also don't want to overpay if NBA store or lakers store gets em later

First world problems for sure

Back
Top Bottom