Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New pickup: 1997-1998 Shareef Abdur-Rahim Vancouver Grizzlies road pro cut jersey, size 48 + 4 inches. Autograph will be gone at some point lol. Check out the weird tag inside the jersey, I saw this inside of the alternate Shareef I used to own, must be a Vancouver jersey special tag.

Vancouver3.jpeg
Vancouver4.jpeg
Vancouver5.jpeg

New pickup: 1997-1998 Shareef Abdur-Rahim Vancouver Grizzlies road pro cut jersey, size 48 + 4 inches. Autograph will be gone at some point lol. Check out the weird tag inside the jersey, I saw this inside of the alternate Shareef I used to own, must be a Vancouver jersey special tag.

Vancouver3.jpeg
Vancouver4.jpeg
Vancouver5.jpeg

WOW, extremely dope. SAR was one of my favorite players coming up. And those jerseys were too dope.

The special tag is about the washing instructions in French language. Might be for Canada I guess.

anything with the dazzle material.

well I wouldn't say easy but I wouldn't wear it doing some random work or **** you shouldn't be doing in a jersey. I would say you'll be fine though

well I wouldn't say easy but I wouldn't wear it doing some random work or **** you shouldn't be doing in a jersey. I would say you'll be fine though

some are different than others, Magic T-mac era is fine ..Denver Melo rookie year..ehhh not so good.

From what I've seen that Kobe isn't dazzle.

The OG was soft dazzle material (like the Navy Melo Nuggets) flipped inside out.. The M&N remake is all knit. It must be the lighting that gives off the impression.

Last edited:
From what I've seen that Kobe isn't dazzle.

The OG was soft dazzle material (like the Navy Melo Nuggets) flipped inside out.. The M&N remake is all knit. It must be the lighting that gives off the impression.
So it’s better than the dazzle crap?

I had Melo and D Wade rookie jerseys they were awful except the black Miami Heat was better

It’s def dazzle type material, I owned it :lol:

It just does not shine like crazy in photos like the powder blue nuggets

:stoneface: Wait. It's dazzle? That's way trippy. I've seen tons of photos and it always looked knit to me. Good to know

I've sourced the OG fabric and they definitely just fliped it inside out. I didn't realize M&N made the same fabric without one side being super shiny.

For example:
8069b_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Yea the inside def wasn’t like that

The outside isn’t as shiny more matte unless you look up close but it’s the same material which is prone to snagging

While it’s not uncommon for bidding to jump up right at the start

I seriously see no significance to surpass last Kobe all star or a curry/lebron finals type piece

Either way I bet this winds up in the hands of a collector from China and or Asia

While it’s not uncommon for bidding to jump up right at the start

I seriously see no significance to surpass last Kobe all star or a curry/lebron finals type piece

Either way I bet this winds up in the hands of a collector from China and or Asia

Yeah, only reason i say that is an average Curry jersey goes for like 30,000-45,000 given the significance, a finals one maybe around 50,000. This one has alot of significance and is considered a Hardwood Classic and those themselves fetch large amounts. So combine the 2 categories and if not 100,000 then high 70’s maybe 80,000 at the very least.

meh, waste of money IMO

the insane prices make no sense either way, I would say 9 out of 10 items that sell for extreme prices such as that piece, you will never get that money back when you want to sell it down the road. id love to see some of those guys collections though. I forgot the name of the one guy who long time ago would win every star player for years no matter the price especially Lebron. exquisite nba? or something on the auctions.

meh, waste of money IMO

the insane prices make no sense either way, I would say 9 out of 10 items that sell for extreme prices such as that piece, you will never get that money back when you want to sell it down the road. id love to see some of those guys collections though. I forgot the name of the one guy who long time ago would win every star player for years no matter the price especially Lebron. exquisite nba? or something on the auctions.

Exquisite...and Jtnbafan....Same guy...

The bidder id used to be visible, but someone made jtnbafansucks and the identities have since been blocked

The only piece that I can recall slipping from him were Tony parker all star shorts that sold for over 7k. Not that overpaying ever stopped him.

Didn't that guy work for the Hall of Fame for Basketball or something, or the rumor was that because of that he had unlimited money to be able to secure those items

Back
Top Bottom