Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The last 10-20 posts have been super interesting. One thing I do not understand is that Nike does not make a size 46 in retail
Authentics, but for actual game jerseys they do and for me size 46 is the perfect fit! So in retail authentics I had to make the concession and go for a 48!

That’s common, players can get any size they want. I’ve seen that in all sports.

F4E390F9-82D8-45DE-926D-C97938D42308.jpeg

Wizards MJ in can’t beat $115 NWT. Going to tailor tomorrow

ninjahood ninjahood
I agree with your points on sizing. It's a jersey, it SHOULD be longer than a shirt or soccer (jersey) which are essentially polo shirts lol. I also prefer the Rev30's over the new Nike any day of the week. The older late 90's early 00's Nike's are good. And once you figured out your sizing you should have been good to go. My Rev30's were either XL or 2XL and then I would have the 37" length tailored to a 32 or 34" (I'm only 5'8") But standing straight, arms at sides I wanted it to end at the tips of my fingers about a 1/4 of the way down my quads. IMO that was the perfect length for me, and I'm guessing it's probably were they end for you as well. In the new Nike's I would wear a 48, and the old Nike's I wear a 44. Champion 48, and M&N 44. So it's definitely a bit all over. Which is why I try to get pit to pit measurements. If I know a jersey is say 22.5-24" pit to pit, I'm good money, instead of trying to see which number or letter size fits best. My $.02

F4E390F9-82D8-45DE-926D-C97938D42308.jpeg

Wizards MJ in can’t beat $115 NWT. Going to tailor tomorrow
I want to find an authentic home Wizards as well. I have the authentic away but a Nike swingman in the home. Can't find a 44 at a reasonable price, and now I'm thinking I should just do the tailor thing as I've done it plenty of times before.

I want to find an authentic home Wizards as well. I have the authentic away but a Nike swingman in the home. Can't find a 44 at a reasonable price, and now I'm thinking I should just do the tailor thing as I've done it plenty of times before.
Yeah the bigger sizes are sooo much cheaper. I’ll basically just trim a few inches off the length as the rest fits well, im a bigger dude and wear a 56 in most jerseys this one is just a bit longer than the M&N jerseys.

Screenshot_20190414-162016_Nike.jpg
Ok I know I been asking this for a long time but are the Nike jerseys worth the money plus I'm thinking about grabbing this for 118

I just tuck it in so I can look like the player.

I actually do too sometimes...not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but even in the winter I'm rocking a jersey under a hoodie with some shorts and long socks....figure gotta dress up at work, when I'm not working, im wearing what I want

Maybe I'll start carrying around a container of sport drink and go all out with a ball rack

I actually do too sometimes...not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but even in the winter I'm rocking a jersey under a hoodie with some shorts and long socks....figure gotta dress up at work, when I'm not working, im wearing what I want

Maybe I'll start carrying around a container of sport drink and go all out with a ball rack
I was lol

It’s a good price but Nike authentics are more like swingman jerseys

Modern Nike authentics are glorified swingman.

Swingmans are terrible compared to new authentics! It’s not even close! Do y’all own NEW nike authentic jerseys? Swingmans make you look like “sponge bob square pants” lol they are so boxy and super short!

Nike Authentic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> swingmans

Swingmans are terrible compared to new authentics! It’s not even close! Do y’all own NEW nike authentic jerseys? Swingmans make you look like “sponge bob square pants” lol they are so boxy and super short!

Nike Authentic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> swingmans

I actually didnt mind the newest version of the Adidas swingman. The material was fairly close to the authentic.....nice and light.....Now their replicas....the shoulders on those were the worst cut ever. By far.

I actually didnt mind the newest version of the Adidas swingman. The material was fairly close to the authentic.....nice and light.....Now their replicas....the shoulders on those were the worst cut ever. By far.

the cut was bad, but at least it wasn't fanatics branded. if i see someone in a fanatics brand jersey we fighting on sight

Back
Top Bottom