Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

ninjahood ninjahood
I agree with your points on sizing. It's a jersey, it SHOULD be longer than a shirt or soccer (jersey) which are essentially polo shirts lol. I also prefer the Rev30's over the new Nike any day of the week. The older late 90's early 00's Nike's are good. And once you figured out your sizing you should have been good to go. My Rev30's were either XL or 2XL and then I would have the 37" length tailored to a 32 or 34" (I'm only 5'8") But standing straight, arms at sides I wanted it to end at the tips of my fingers about a 1/4 of the way down my quads. IMO that was the perfect length for me, and I'm guessing it's probably were they end for you as well. In the new Nike's I would wear a 48, and the old Nike's I wear a 44. Champion 48, and M&N 44. So it's definitely a bit all over. Which is why I try to get pit to pit measurements. If I know a jersey is say 22.5-24" pit to pit, I'm good money, instead of trying to see which number or letter size fits best. My $.02

you could've gotten L+2 rev30 and not worry about choppin da bottoms, is it that you like da wider fit too?

New Nike Authentic feel a bit better than last year model. I agree, still not as nice as Rev30 quality wise but still not bad and the cut is much better for everyday casual use.

Where can I find rev30 cause when adidas did have the contract for the NBA never seen the authentic jerseys on there website

Where can I find rev30 cause when adidas did have the contract for the NBA never seen the authentic jerseys on there website
eBay. Won’t be able find any anywhere especially with Mesh numbers. Might be lucky and find a deal here and there but for the most part you will have to pay resale for any notable player

Why adidas authentic jerseys were not widely available

They were all over the NBA Store and team shops. Some physical stores had them but stores rarely carry authentics now. Nike is out there a little more because they're only $200-$250 which is easier to sell. You rarely see NFL or MLB authentics in the stores now. Fanatics took over and they're getting away from them, making less and less.

Hey Guys,
Wondering if someone know were I can have a blank jersey from this season customized accurately (anywhere in the world).
Thanks

you could've gotten L+2 rev30 and not worry about choppin da bottoms, is it that you like da wider fit too?
They would have never fit lol. My first forray into Rev30s was a LeBron from Full Moon off eBay, got a Large figuring it would be good. The Large was wayyyyy too tight as I'm more on the muscular build side, so XL or 2XL was a better fit for me. Here's a pic from my IG wearing an XL Bosh. You can see it's not overly baggy in the arms/chest.
IMG_1587.JPG

Why adidas authentic jerseys were not widely available

that was da only cardinal sin in the Adidas rev30 era... so many Hardwood classic adidas jerseys that never released IE Phoenix Suns black alternate jersey Michael Beasley wore one day.

da other was da MSRP was waaaay too high of a bump from da nike/reebok/champion era..went from 125-140 to almost 300 bucks...basically shot themselves in da foot because that is Mitchell & Ness price territory, so people who were spending 200+ almost $300 Werent buying adidas authentic they'd rather just buy Mitchell & Ness jerseys for da same price.

and Mitchell & Ness i will give em supreme credit for supercharging da overall comeback in jerseys by releasing MLB batting practice jerseys and retailing em at $79.99.

joints been literally hotcakes since, and anchored da whole jersey era back to prominance.

Last edited:
They would have never fit lol. My first forray into Rev30s was a LeBron from Full Moon off eBay, got a Large figuring it would be good. The Large was wayyyyy too tight as I'm more on the muscular build side, so XL or 2XL was a better fit for me. Here's a pic from my IG wearing an XL Bosh. You can see it's not overly baggy in the arms/chest.
IMG_1587.JPG

Tony starks out here wit da hulk busting guns, i see u playboy. :pimp:

i see how sizing wasn't kosher for you guy in particular because of your build, but at da same time homie, i think IMO da even slimmer fit would've suitted you da best as far as aesthetics considering there's some slight give in da material that makes it a lil elastic.
Screenshot_20190416-131252.png

you basically would've killed this closer to da body look if you wanted to
IMG_20190416_132544.jpg

carmelo-anthony-lebron-james-buddies-nba-funny-photos (1).jpeg

length wise you good, end of you finger tip is a good rule of thumb, and i see you want wit da more early 2000's/most common procut fit width wise, not bad either way for you..

Last edited:

i see how sizing wasn't kosher for you guy in particular because of your build, but at da same time homie, i think IMO da even slimmer fit would've suitted you da best as far as aesthetics considering there's some slight give in da material that makes it a lil elastic.
Screenshot_20190416-131252.png

you basically would've killed this closer to da body look if you wanted to
IMG_20190416_132544.jpg

carmelo-anthony-lebron-james-buddies-nba-funny-photos (1).jpeg

length wise you good, end of you finger tip is a good rule of thumb, and i see you want wit da more early 2000's/most common procut fit width wise, not bad either way for you..

I own a blank of that rev30 miami jersey in medium and it's a perfect fit. On the other hand, I have a rev30 Kyrie in medium and that jersey feels a lot bigger. I guess the round neck design is baggier

ninjahood ninjahood
LMAO...I love NT...never change!
These are good Bron pics too. XL was the best fit. 2XL did if it was all I could find and generally the prices I found them at were great. I do happen to like the *slightly* roomier fit up top, especially when it's blazing hot in the summer. All I do know for sure is that we all clearly like our "fits" different.

ninjahood ninjahood
LMAO...I love NT...never change!
These are good Bron pics too. XL was the best fit. 2XL did if it was all I could find and generally the prices I found them at were great. I do happen to like the *slightly* roomier fit up top, especially when it's blazing hot in the summer. All I do know for sure is that we all clearly like our "fits" different.

I'm so weird with that, I like a roomy jersey but it can't go too big otherwise it looks goofy, I'm taller though so I can sometimes get away with it.

I'm so weird with that, I like a roomy jersey but it can't go too big otherwise it looks goofy, I'm taller though so I can sometimes get away with it.
I feel you man. I hate looking like I'm swimming in it. I've passed up lots of great deals because the jersey was too big and not worth the tailor job.

but i thought rev30s had a consistent fit?!? :rolleyes

they do though...

Da only rev30 that fit different for me was my memphis grizzlies jersey road blank, and its more attributed to da design of it. da jersey has dazzle material in da side panels that don't stretch at all, so its alot more unforgiving width wise, other than that rev30 fits >*

The fit changed once the Jerry went on the back of you were lucky enough to get them. They def fit bigger

da only jersey i ain't get again is da OG sonics Durant rookie era, i had payton but that design wit da swooping white panel is damn near untaliorable.

The fit changed once the Jerry went on the back of you were lucky enough to get them. They def fit bigger

i relented and got 2 jerseys wit jerry in da back cuz i got tired of lookin for da front ones... greek freak current green bucks, and white home wizards current design...i slept on gettin that one sooner cuz i already had a bullets jersey & MJ era wizards jerseys.

knicks brown shooting shirt (1).JPG
knicks brown shooting shirt (2).JPG
da only jersey i ain't get again is da OG sonics Durant rookie era, i had payton but that design wit da swooping white panel is damn near untaliorable.

Payton was incredible. Haven't kept up with the NBA past couple years, but glad to see the playoffs finally have some fire.

Btw, where the st Patty's at? Been way too long...would love some green shorts
knicks jared jeffries st pattys jersey (2).jpg
knicks jared jeffries st pattys jersey (3).JPG
knicks jared jeffries st pattys jersey (6).JPG
knicks jared jeffries st pattys jersey (1).jpg
knicks jared jeffries st pattys jersey (4).JPG
knicks jared jeffries st pattys jersey (5).JPG

Started out as a blank, but had the name and numbers done at STT Sports. https://www.stt-sports.com/ They do all the gamers for the local teams, so I know its accurate, lol!
IMG_20190417_005629.jpg

IMG_20190417_005602.jpg

Bonus pic with my Flight Skools.
DSC00821.JPG

Smh, I’m so sick I was never able to get a green Amare or Carmelo authentic. I’m still sick, I love that jersey

Back
Top Bottom