Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

This looks like EPS work on a blank with the serial tag to me. Any thoughts?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/303111016289

BAE26B85-5406-4184-B9C1-B89F454202DC.jpeg

I believe it is custom.

Knicks should just ditch the blue and orange and go Yankees colors. The only other team that has Navy colors is Denver and Washington.

I mean it'd be difficult because the team is so iconic at this point, but if they get KD then they should just go new colors prepare for new history moving forward

Knicks should just ditch the blue and orange and go Yankees colors. The only other team that has Navy colors is Denver and Washington.

I mean it'd be difficult because the team is so iconic at this point, but if they get KD then they should just go new colors prepare for new history moving forward

Moving forward? Knicks? Is that possible?

Newest pickup... Gotta say the jersey isn't even close to as comfortable as the Lakers Vaporknit. The numbers are stiff, and I am not sure if it is because they just heat press them on, but the movement on the lebron jersey I bought is so much better.....

on the lookout for a Wade Vice if anyone knows where to get at retail or below.. had a few chances at $160, passed up, and now regretting.. or a cheap prince jersey (like butler) authentic... size 48 - 52... also looking for some authentic shorts for the biggie style brooklyn, but haven't seen them other than I think the one from Meigray all star weekend...
authentic nike carter nets (1).jpg
authentic nike carter nets (2).jpg
authentic nike carter nets (3).jpg
authentic nike carter nets (4).jpg
authentic nike carter nets (5).jpg
authentic nike carter nets (6).jpg
authentic nike carter nets (7).jpg
authentic nike carter nets (8).jpg

Newest pickup... Gotta say the jersey isn't even close to as comfortable as the Lakers Vaporknit. The numbers are stiff, and I am not sure if it is because they just heat press them on, but the movement on the lebron jersey I bought is so much better.....

on the lookout for a Wade Vice if anyone knows where to get at retail or below.. had a few chances at $160, passed up, and now regretting.. or a cheap prince jersey (like butler) authentic... size 48 - 52... also looking for some authentic shorts for the biggie style brooklyn, but haven't seen them other than I think the one from Meigray all star weekend...
authentic nike carter nets (1).jpg

Thanks for the pics! How long did it take to get this in?

Thanks for the pics! How long did it take to get this in?

got it at barclays... the odd thing was that it had a suggested retail of $200 ... being in person I figured it'd be the $200, but it was $270 just like the website... so was hoping the letters and numbers would have been stitched on instead of heat pressed... still a nice jersey....

got it at barclays... the odd thing was that it had a suggested retail of $200 ... being in person I figured it'd be the $200, but it was $270 just like the website... so was hoping the letters and numbers would have been stitched on instead of heat pressed... still a nice jersey....

Was it a girl with faux locs that made the jersey at the Nets store?

Legit check please. Also, what is a reasonable price for it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom