Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Joined Mar 11, 2015
QUESTION FOR YA’LL
Who lives in the northern NJ/NY area? My buddy Aaron who owns the shop in that video was thinking about doing a Jersey Showcase kinda thing at the shop. People bring and display their collections etc. Maybe some buy sell trade and get some other jersey/vintage shops to come as well and add to the experience. And for those NOT in the area...you like that idea?
I'd be interested - always wanted to check the place out when I worked right down the street from the old location but never had the time. I follow the store's instagram though, tons of :emoji_fire:

Joined May 15, 2013
Great idea, I want to visit his shop soon, but at the same time I want to stay trolling just don stans anonymously :D

But it would be cool to bring my collection and see others

Last edited:
Joined Sep 19, 2002
About to purchase my first M&N auththentic NBA.

If I like the fit of a large M&N swingman should I stick to a large authentic? Is the fit generally the same?

Appreciate the input from the pros around here.
1 1977Reds yeah man the swingman and Authentics are sized the same no difference.

Joined Jan 6, 2017
Does anyone know where I can go to have a patch heat pressed onto a jersey?

You can check a local sporting goods store that works with local uniforms. You can also call an alterations shop and ask if they have a heat press. They should charge like $5-7. It's a 10 second job other than heating up the press.

Nice avy btw lol

Joined Oct 20, 2018
You can check a local sporting goods store that works with local uniforms. You can also call an alterations shop and ask if they have a heat press. They should charge like $5-7. It's a 10 second job other than heating up the press.

Nice avy btw lol
Thanks, their is a spot by my job, I'm ask them if they'll do it.

there is this thing called an "iron" and "iron board"
I'm not trying to mess up my jersey or patch on a DIY project

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now