Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Gamewornuniforms is massively overpriced.... Does he come down from his listing prices at all?
I got him to call me back. A lot of the listed inventory on the website/amazon is not available.

I told him what I was interested in (Sonics game worn shorts, sizes 36-40) and he searched and found him all the sizes he had left. We ended up going with some game worn black Magic pinstripe shorts because he didn't have any Sonics shorts under size 44. He was a very nice guy and willing to help. He came down on the price.

The biggest issue was just finding what he actually had left. The shorts arrive Monday (I know this is a jersey thread) but I can let everyone know the quality/condition

not bad for $30 each :emoji_smiling_imp:

IMG_3219.jpg

yup. I used to be the king of steals back in the day, I dont look at much now because of too many resellers and the jersey hype but got lucky on these. I've owned the shaq a few times but that Jordan I been wanting

Bert. Bert. whaaaaaaaaa?!?!?! As if the jersey's themselves weren't flames enough you gotta hit us with that $30 each slap in the face! Well played sir, great pickups!

Bert. Bert. whaaaaaaaaa?!?!?! As if the jersey's themselves weren't flames enough you gotta hit us with that $30 each slap in the face! Well played sir, great pickups!
:lol:

I think everyone in here knows I’m cheap so you guys know I’m not paying going rate for any jerseys. I only cop if I get em for a real sweet deal.

Funny thing is I just copped the home 97-98 Jordan M&N along with the road

:lol:

I think everyone in here knows I’m cheap so you guys know I’m not paying going rate for any jerseys. I only cop if I get em for a real sweet deal.

Funny thing is I just copped the home 97-98 Jordan M&N along with the road

Might be the most captain obvious statement ever uttered on this thread :lol:

You are required to post pics of the new pickups, this is as rare as a lunar eclipse.

Got an authentic washington wizards blank that i want to customize, And i forgot the websites that does letter and numbers customization. If anyone can send me the links that would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Back
Top Bottom