Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_1849.jpeg
IMG_1851.jpeg

Maintained my custom of wearing red on Sunday yesterday with this one. I finally wore it for the first time ever. It was also the first Sunday of this month.
IMG_6939.JPG

Curry Statement jerseys available. I believe it gave me more fab cash than I had available to use.
IMG_1931.png

Curry Statement jerseys available. I believe it gave me more fab cash than I had available to use.
IMG_1931.png

The coupons the last few days should've worked on those. Did you try them? The other day it was 30% and yesterday it was like 20-25%. Might be worth cancelling and waiting for the next site coupon.

The coupons the last few days should've worked on those. Did you try them? The other day it was 30% and yesterday it was like 20-25%. Might be worth cancelling and waiting for the next site coupon.
IMG_1934.png

They had a coupon if you use your fan card. Ended up having them refund me the difference

Mail call. Only my second custom order from Exclusive Pro Sports, first one being two hockey jerseys. While I don't care too much about the sport itself; hockey jerseys are made with some serious quality. They did fine work on it. Anyways for this; the numbers look so new, the Dallas wording looks very dirty in comparison. Love that I can find Champion authentic size 40 jerseys for cheap.
0F5E9F01-170A-4FF2-BF0B-537AEECF68AA.jpeg

944099A0-D591-44A4-8B22-DBE5E54B39F5.jpeg

Are these legit sellers ?

hardwoodfames 100% based on my personal experience. He is a well known reseller.

You could buy authentic jerseys for 220-390 online, what's the deal with all the stiff M&N joints ?

Manny thank you,I despise M&N joints for this reason. To this day I never really consider M&N jerseys as authentics

also, I was wondering why you used my old Jazz photo as your display name, but its not the same

picture-057-jpg.3123689

Maintaining my custom of wearing red on Sunday today for the first Sunday of the month for Labor Day Weekend.
IMG_7077.JPG

Are these legit sellers ?

Beyond legit.

Back
Top Bottom