Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It's a Uni Watch concept submission but it's making me warm up to the idea of an NBA team being called the "Pelicans" :lol:

Last edited:
Restock of Jay-Z Nets Jersey. Who knows from which concert night. 

http://store.nba.com/product/index....1826051.3303826&y=11&x=7&ab=JERSEY_AUTHENTICS

Why the hell would anybody buy this?

The ONLY way I could possible see it - and, it's a reach - is if they were only sold at the opening concerts (never online) and somebody with too much doe wanted to commemorate that they were at the opening of what could potentially be a somewhat famous venue in the future.

they sold out online before and some how resold for more on ebay.

no idea why anyone would spend anywhere near $300 for it :x

The worst part is they are all numbered 1/100. At least make different tags with an actual limited number but they took the easy route. In terms of price, all Authentics are ridiculously priced for the quality, so I'm not sure this is that off base. 

hi, need help to LC on these kind

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181038723601?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-M...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c2e1dbf52

I know this kind jersey (Nike jordan pinstripe retro) has been asked over time, but need to elaborate more details to divide the legit and many good fake around.

I beleive this 2 links is very much alike.

the pros

the cut is good and the NBA logo left chest is so good just typical nike authentics.

the cons

made in Honduras? only aware the nike retail authentics is made in El Salvador.

NBA logo on jogtag little bit different. and the jogtag is stitch around. use to see only stitch on the side NBA and team logo.

NIke started making jerseys in 97-98, its very hard to find an original Champion jersey with the number 45, save yourself the trouble and buy a Nike version. It took me 2 years to find a Champion version in my size.

NIke started making jerseys in 97-98, its very hard to find an original Champion jersey with the number 45, save yourself the trouble and buy a Nike version. It took me 2 years to find a Champion version in my size.
I'm assuming a Jordan number 45 Nike jersey would be one that was customized on nbastore.com or similar sports retail site after the 97-98 season. I only say that because there would be restrictions on having a Bulls Authentic customized with a number different than 23 while Jordan was still playing with it. Some veterans may actually know if there were any customizing restrictions back in the day. 

New pickup... 1995-1996 Glenn Robinson game issued jersey, size 48 + 4 inches...

Last edited:
I'm assuming a Jordan number 45 Nike jersey would be one that was customized on nbastore.com or similar sports retail site after the 97-98 season. I only say that because there would be restrictions on having a Bulls Authentic customized with a number different than 23 while Jordan was still playing with it. Some veterans may actually know if there were any customizing restrictions back in the day. 

There weren't any restrictions for a Bulls 45 through Nike's customization back in the day. I have a Bulls home 45 done through it. I NEED the road.

Last edited:
hi, need help to LC on these kind

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181038723601?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-M...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c2e1dbf52

I know this kind jersey (Nike jordan pinstripe retro) has been asked over time, but need to elaborate more details to divide the legit and many good fake around.

I beleive this 2 links is very much alike.

the pros
the cut is good and the NBA logo left chest is so good just typical nike authentics.

the cons
made in Honduras? only aware the nike retail authentics is made in El Salvador.
NBA logo on jogtag little bit different. and the jogtag is stitch around. use to see only stitch on the side NBA and team logo.

this jersey is one of the hardest to do legit checks on, but i think they're both legit. nike jerseys were made in both el salvador and honduras. nice catch on the jocktag, it is different than other nike authentics, but then again the 8403 release may have just done the stitching differently for whatever reason. the tagging itself looks good anyway, its the correct font style and size. and by reading the descriptions, you can tell that the sellers know things about jerseys. i wouldn't pay $300 for the sz 48 though, might as well get a Champion version for 1/3rd of that.

There weren't any restrictions for a Bulls 45 through Nike's customization back in the day. I have a Bulls home 45 done through it. I NEED the road.

Bro I am not a jersey expert or anything but those numbers look a little suspect. If I am wrong, then I'm wrong.

i have da same jersey customized from da nba.com

how much did those nike customized ones from nba.com run back in the day? $125-150 tops right?

no.

Nike authentics were retail $160 and customized were more.

i know a lot of people made the retro authentics for dirt cheap when reebok took over and all the Nikes were on clearance.

Iverson looks good to me, that one is rare too. wish they had kept those shoulders :smh:

Back
Top Bottom