Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

it couldn't have gone through, as stated, the rest of my comment was what would happen if it did, figured i'd describe the scenario so ebay newbies could understand how ebay bidding works. lots of people don't truly understand it and get mad when someone outbids them at the last second.

Good price for a Kenny Anderson $84?

Regarding my ebay and bidding inquiry. Thanks for all of your help and information. I really do think that my bid didn't go through because the winning bid should have been like $2 over my offer (like what you said $102.50). Anyhow, let me know if you guys find any hits for a brand new Jordan jersey. Youth size large. Thanks guys!!!!!

i think its clear your bid did NOT go through, not sure why there was 20 posts regarding it :lol:

bid earlier next time, ive had that happen to me as well but learn from it.

Regarding my ebay and bidding inquiry. Thanks for all of your help and information. I really do think that my bid didn't go through because the winning bid should have been like $2 over my offer (like what you said $102.50). Anyhow, let me know if you guys find any hits for a brand new Jordan jersey. Youth size large. Thanks guys!!!!!

just a question... what would be a good price for a signed team issued kobe jersey? not trying to sell, just wondering if the experts can give an estimate.. please

Does anyone know who manufactured Wizards authentics in '97/98?  I want either a blank from that year or a jersey to strip down and customize, if I can find the numbers and letters anywhere.

Can someone help me with measures of Nike Authentics? With size 40 to be more accurate. I know those jerseys were a bit smaller than the later versions made by Reebok and Adidas.

But I've found one auction in which it says that [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the jersey measures approximately 19 inches from armpit to armpit and 30 inches from back collar to bottom?![/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Compared to the Reebok or Adidas size 40 it's about 3-4 inches shorter/narrower?! [/font]
embarassed.gif

Are those really so tight and short?
eyes.gif

So I ordered these jerseys about two months ago from the Knicks official website. Last year's style is on clearance for $150 and with a code I got them for like $133 a piece. They sent me the wrong ones, I got the new style WHICH I HATE. But also, the numbers on the back are lower on the left than the right.. Not sure if I can return them, I gotta call and see because I think it's too noticeable, maybe I'm buggin. Anyone know if I can exchange them because of the numbers being crooked or what to do?

Last edited:
Can someone help me with measures of Nike Authentics? With size 40 to be more accurate. I know those jerseys were a bit smaller than the later versions made by Reebok and Adidas.
But I've found one auction in which it says that the jersey measures approximately 19 inches from armpit to armpit and 30 inches from back collar to bottom?!
Compared to the Reebok or Adidas size 40 it's about 3-4 inches shorter/narrower?! :wow:
Are those really so tight and short? :rolleyes

I've never really noticed the difference in width, but Nike jerseys certainly are shorter.

As you might recall, Nike eventually began adding 2 inches to their swingman offerings to address this issue.

So I ordered these jerseys about two months ago from the Knicks official website. Last year's style is on clearance for $150 and with a code I got them for like $133 a piece. They sent me the wrong ones, I got the new style WHICH I HATE. But also, the numbers on the back are lower on the left than the right.. Not sure if I can return them, I gotta call and see because I think it's too noticeable, maybe I'm buggin. Anyone know if I can exchange them because of the numbers being crooked or what to do?

did you want a felton jersey? cause they couldnt have sent a jersey from last year since he didnt play last year.. and the new style started this year right?

like i said on pro jersey, they really need to add mesh numbers. Looks so stupid and cheap the way the numbers look. retail for almost $300 and they cant add the damn numbers? seriously? i know its been complained and said before but it just pisses me off, so stupid.

like i said on pro jersey, they really need to add mesh numbers. Looks so stupid and cheap the way the numbers look. retail for almost $300 and they cant add the damn numbers? seriously? i know its been complained and said before but it just pisses me off, so stupid.
Yup. And even if they're not going to add mesh numbers, the least they could do is make the numbers the same size/shape as the ones that are on the game jerseys. Most teams' numbers on retail Rev30s are too small/skinny, and adidas is now in their 3rd year of doing this after it was noticed almost immediately in 2010 on the Lakers' retail authentics.

The worst may be how they're doing the new Nuggets' alternate authentics. The numbers are way too slim, the name/number on the back is placed far too low (especially the number) and makes for a terrible look. They seem to get everything correct on their Swingman jerseys, though, which is sort of mind boggling. I know the numbers on authentics and swingmans are made from different materials, but there's no reason to not be able to have them shaped & placed the same.

Swingman...

^That's awful.  If I got one of those new Nuggets jerseys in the mail I'd ship it right back and tell 'em I asked for an authentic.  The two jerseys aren't even the same.

sad thing is, i think most of the rev 30 authentics are customized. most of the jerseys the numbers are in the wrong spot.

i still dont know whats so hard about including mesh numbers, costs them an extra $1? this thick and hard twill is terrible.

sad to know some people are paying retail for a jersey that is sub par.

Yeah, I didn't get a chance to call today but I couldn't even find a phone number to contact them. I don't like the jerseys period, I wanted last year's style and these numbers are ridiculous. So small and long, it looks dumb to me AND they're crooked on the back. I'm hoping it was just a mistake and they can send me the correct style.

isnt jerseys4thewin the guy that bids on his own things to increase the price? even though the radja jersey is nice, there is no way it is worth $222.00
it's a team of two boyfriends that have computers side by side to shill bid on everything and make sure they get every deal on ebay

whoa at that nuggets jersey...can't believe they messed it up....small details like that are huge

i wouldn't mind goin swingman, but i hate the material on em....it's a lot thinner and gets all wrinkly compared to the older swingmans..

side note, i was in the mall a few days ago and was surprised to see a lot of jerseys at champs....they had an evan turner chillin in the section as well :lol: didn't think he was "popular"

Back
Top Bottom