Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by KMun44

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

i won this last night but i think its fake....should i tell the seller to get outta town or did i get a decent one?

i promise this is my last jersey question!!
no offense, but WOW! how can you not tell that is fake? 
lol not too terrible believe it or not... I've seen way worse
roll.gif

77715de5eab7045e1d5b3f1e01d107080447730.pjpg

I need to order a Road Celtics before the NBA uniform change.
If anyone can find both Cavs HWC jerseys (royal/orange and wine/gold) in XXL, please let me know!

Reebok Authentic Road Heat
Adidas Swingman Puerto Rico
Reebok Swingman Floridians
Adidas Swingman HWC Heat
Adidas Authentic Home Suns
Nike Pro-Cut Road Lakers
Nike Authenic Alt Lakers
Nike Swingman MPLS Lakers
Nike Authentic HWC Lakers
M&N Road Magic
Champion Authentic Alt Magic
Champion Authentic Lakers
Nike Authentic Lakers

Not shown...
Adidas Authentic Alt Cavs
Adidas Swingman 1996 All-Star
Reebok Replica 2003 All-Star
Reebok Authentic 2004 All-Star
Reebok Authentic 2005 All-Star
Adidas Authentic 2007 All-Star

And my new favorite jersey. Customized a game worn Ben Devoe jersey in to this...
e81153e3efba025368a1f80b0fcf2381df0a025.pjpg

Hey man... love that floridians and retro heat.. I want a floridians of wade and I want a tim hardaway heat but last time on ebay it went for over $200.. makes me wish I wouldve got it for 100 before when I had a chance v.v

Originally Posted by liljp361

...and I want a tim hardaway heat but last time on ebay it went for over $200.. makes me wish I wouldve got it for 100 before when I had a chance v.v
Something like this...

0cf35771eb47e0d9bde403e85a18048e63e9833.pjpg

The only thing, it's from a run of "imperfections". The tackle twill on the front is WAY too low. Thing is, I've seen the same imperfection before. I might send if off to be fixed, I don't know.
I think I bought it for like $50 off ebay. Got this, a Nike Teal Piston Grant Hill and that Nike Old Style Lakers Shaq all around the same time and for less than $200 total.

i won this last night but i think its fake....should i tell the seller to get outta town or did i get a decent one?

roll.gif

It can actually get worse than that?

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

roll.gif

It can actually get worse than that?
Yes believe it or not there are some real cheapo jerseys out there that look terrible and should only be bought if your going to have a bbq or something so you can burn them... some look like theyve been made in a room with a needle and thread with real odd colors and odd text styles to the names and everything... lol. But as far as trying to pass as legit that one isnt too bad.... if the jocktag wasnt all the way in the middle of the jersey

NT, where can I find the Olympic Jerseys that they were selling in the malls about a year or 2 ago?? I know these jerseys were sitting on the shelves for months and months, and there has to be backstock
1992 jerseys I believe. They had Jordan, Magic, Bird, and a few others. they also came in a handful of colors. I need the white/blue or navy/gold

^ If you cant find em in stores, youll probably find em on ebay for less than retail if they sat for months and months.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...eName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

legit check on that? the seller said the tag on it is from the NBA store, i know i've been asking about some really bad ones recently, but i just started looking for my first NBA jersey since before champion stopped making them and had no idea fakes were so rampant.
looks fake to me.  the jock/size tag on the front lower hem of the jersey is placed too high. 

My only authentic at the moment. Starting over from scratch sucks and searching for jerseys at good prices is exhausting especially when people flake on you and sell them to other people.

x2_94c780

Back
Top Bottom