Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by smn3

^^^Prayformojo

I appreciate your opinion and I'm certainly going to continue to dig for information regarding this jersey. I would love to have anyone else's opinion who may be knowledgable.
i would post it on the jerseycentral.org legit check board.  the other red flag to me is the centering on the jocktag, it seems somewhat off centered, and the name and numbers on the back look somewhat off.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by KMun44

I won this auction last night and i think its real, due to the guys feedback and that i heard the real size is 46, can anyone confirm?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

eBayISAPI.dll

that jordan is fake,  the jocktags are completely off centered and a legit champion procut would go in the $500 range.

to the dude who posted the new kobe jersey, could you post close up pics of the numbers,  im debatin on if i should get the regular authentic or the $350 limited edition pro cut one.
Wait. Theres two versions of the new authentic jerseys?
yeah, a limited edition authentic and a normal authentic. normal authentic is 249.99 and the limited edition is 349.99

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

I won this auction last night and i think its real, due to the guys feedback and that i heard the real size is 46, can anyone confirm?

eBayISAPI.dll

that jordan is fake,  the jocktags are completely off centered and a legit champion procut would go in the $500 range.

to the dude who posted the new kobe jersey, could you post close up pics of the numbers,  im debatin on if i should get the regular authentic or the $350 limited edition pro cut one.
yeah, a limited edition authentic and a normal authentic. normal authentic is 249.99 and the limited edition is 349.99
eek.gif
holy crap what happened to jersey prices?!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

eBayISAPI.dll

eek.gif
holy crap what happened to jersey prices?!
R-A-P-E

JERSEY FAM I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys well im not the most knowledgble guy when it comes to jerseys but this has been bugging me for close to a year now, I was at a nike outlet and found a Lebron James Irish High School Jersey but it wasnt like any other Irish jersey id ever seen it was like this jersey : http://www.finishline.com.../lg17435uncwht.jpg?w=560

It has stitched irish jersey on top and on the inside has screened on gold lettering that was his USA jersey at the time, and i was wondering how widely available it was or if its one of the harder jerseys to find or even a sample, its a size XL and baught it for 29.99 and is the only one ive seen so far.

*As for pics im clueless on how to post em! but anyone can PM me and ill gladly shoot you a email with the pics of the jersey, really hope one of you guys can help thanks!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

JERSEY FAM I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys well im not the most knowledgble guy when it comes to jerseys but this has been bugging me for close to a year now, I was at a nike outlet and found a Lebron James Irish High School Jersey but it wasnt like any other Irish jersey id ever seen it was like this jersey : http://www.finishline.com.../lg17435uncwht.jpg?w=560

It has stitched irish jersey on top and on the inside has screened on gold lettering that was his USA jersey at the time, and i was wondering how widely available it was or if its one of the harder jerseys to find or even a sample, its a size XL and baught it for 29.99 and is the only one ive seen so far.

*As for pics im clueless on how to post em! but anyone can PM me and ill gladly shoot you a email with the pics of the jersey, really hope one of you guys can help thanks!
not rare at all, they didnt sell well online and in stores so they were sent to outlets. there were tons of these on ebay in every player made.

Hey Guys
Was looking for Steve Francis Jersey in my size for a while, finally found one
But I'm not really into Jerseys so can you help me out with some legit check?)

Here are the pics

Originally Posted by rus

Hey Guys
Was looking for Steve Francis Jersey in my size for a while, finally found one
But I'm not really into Jerseys so can you help me out with some legit check?)

Here are the pics
Legit seller. Haven't seen fake Rewind swingman jerseys so I'm pretty sure you're good!  

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Just got it! The BEST jersey ever. Been looking for 12 years!
beautiful jersey homie... i think NIKE & CHAMPION Authentics fit is better than all :.

$250.00 for an authetic jersey is ridiculous. I want to get a couple jerseys to rock for the Summer now that I have muscles. It's either swingmans and/or Ebay hunting for me.

Originally Posted by Steve212

$250.00 for an authetic jersey is ridiculous. I want to get a couple jerseys to rock for the Summer now that I have muscles. It's either swingmans and/or Ebay hunting for me.

yea that price is outrageous for the new authentics:.

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by Steve212

yea that price is outrageous for the new authentics:.
They were barely selling at $160.00+ before the change. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Mostly tourists buy up the authentics at the NBA Store.

Back
Top Bottom