Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I JUST bought one an hour ago. M&N put on FB that the Jordan deal was not renewed so what you see on NBAstore is all thats left.

In my size they had less than 6 left, and that was only for 2 styles. the others were sold out. (in my size)

$300 is nothing to sneeze at, but I went ahead and copped before I regretted it.

Last edited:
im glad you guys didnt buy that jersey, that one is a diy jersey. if you dont know why it is a diy jersey ?  pm me.

because the back numbers look a little crooked or the +4 should be added to the tag on the front? seen a lot of blanks out lately especially from jerseys4thewin. have not seen a bucks blank yet.

Last edited:
Still looking for a LeBron red alternate or black road authentic in size 44... I don't wanna pay retail. Please DM me if you can help me. Thanks.

Still looking for a LeBron red alternate or black road authentic in size 44... I don't wanna pay retail. Please DM me if you can help me. Thanks.
mean.gif

when will they start selling swingmans of the current Knicks jerseys?
nerd.gif
They are. NBA store has Kidd, Amare, and Melo. The jersey guy out of austrailia has those 3 plus shumpert and he said he's getting jr.

On a side note, these all american jerseys are extremely ugly. I think these are worse than the warriors jerseys. the person coming up with these designs should not have a job.

you asked me about the first one before and i told you it was fake
laugh.gif
Sorry, forgot about that. I check a lot of listings and forget which ones I've asked about. I figured that one was fake because of the swingman tail that you mentioned. I'm sick of these sellers calling swingmans "authentics."

Kobe Blue throwback legit check. Can anyone confirm that there is supposed to be paper behind the stitching which is almost always a tell of a fake? Thanks.

Kobe Blue throwback legit check. Can anyone confirm that there is supposed to be paper behind the stitching which is almost always a tell of a fake? Thanks.
I'm not sure if all of them are like that, but mine is. I would definitely have to see the front to make a precise decision. Here's mine.

when will they start selling swingmans of the current Knicks jerseys? :nerd:

have you checked nbastore.com? I just typed it in and located the NYK page and clicked swingmans. 35 different kinds including the current ones they wear.

:lol:

People would rather go on NT and ask instead of a simple Google search.

sorry, should have specified... when will retail stores (champs, footlocker, etc) start carrying them (I got crazy amounts of gift cards that I want to use instead of using cash on nbastore)

when will they start selling swingmans of the current Knicks jerseys? :nerd:

have you checked nbastore.com? I just typed it in and located the NYK page and clicked swingmans. 35 different kinds including the current ones they wear.

:lol:

People would rather go on NT and ask instead of a simple Google search.

sorry, should have specified... when will retail stores (champs, footlocker, etc) start carrying them (I got crazy amounts of gift cards that I want to use instead of using cash on nbastore)
My local Champ have the current Melo.

posts pics of it normally?

laugh.gif

backing means nothing to me IMO
The back and front are completely legit and tagging is all correct. I was just confused because every Nike authentic I have seen has just stitching in the back but I have now seen 3-4 of these blue Kobe throwback authentics with paper. Guess that's just how they made em. 

Couple of new pickups. Unfortunately the reggie and kemp jersey are to small. AI jersey fits just right. Will have to look for a 52 in the Miller jersey.

Anyone wondering about eps and how long they take.

Sent 3 jerseys in last week of November and just got the bill today. Just a tad over 5 months. All they were doing was swapping the back numbers out, I was keeping everything else the same. Full disclosure, they told me that December they got killed with orders and were behind. It seems like they charged me less though. Two jerseys were 25 each and one was 20. I remember them saying they charge 59 each for numbers, but I'm not going to complain that they charged so cheap. I have a gang of jerseys to send them and I'm way over due posting pics on here so I should have some heat up over the weekend.

Last edited:
^They do take a long time, but the work is point point. You will not be disappointed. I sent in one jersey (baseball) blank

to get customized. I sent it in January of last year and I got back in early April. They had it so long I forgot I had it.
laugh.gif

A warning to those who send jeseys to EPS, if you are in a rush to get your jersey/s back don't go to them. Otherwise

it's worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom