Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

OK thanks. So basically if i want to buy a champion shaq, kemp on sonics or MJ on bulls, the biggest size i can get is a 48? Thats strange. Considering I'm 6 ft and it will be a little too short to my liking, but what happens if a guy is like 6 4 or 6 5? Hes just screwed?

Thanks for the replies.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

That seller is legit and so are both of those Orlando jerseys.

really? then explain to me why he is selling a penny hardaway jersey, also the blue one, where the number is black instead of white. besides the color of the shaq jersey is off.. kinda odd, when you claim a seller to be legit, when he sells a fake jersey... makes me question all his other jerseys if one of them is fake

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I need a size 36 authentic
30t6p3b.gif

ive got two of them
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

really? then explain to me why he is selling a penny hardaway jersey, also the blue one, where the number is black instead of white. besides the color of the shaq jersey is off.. kinda odd, when you claim a seller to be legit, when he sells a fake jersey... makes me question all his other jerseys if one of them is fake

Where? I just looked at all of his Magic jerseys and none of the Hardaway jerseys hes selling is blue with black numbers...

Look.

You have no idea what your talking about.  Hes a legit seller. 

The magic jerseys posted are both real.  The jerseys your talking about with black numbers are replicas. Theres Authentics with black numbers floating around too.

Look.

You have no idea what your talking about.  Hes a legit seller. 

The magic jerseys posted are both real.  The jerseys your talking about with black numbers are replicas. Theres Authentics with black numbers floating around too.

i dont know what im talking about? right... i had this penny hardaway jersey, authentic, blue, gold nba logo..

he sells this jersey:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PENNY-HARDAWAY-...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item35af6eeec4

this one is fake. so dont tell me this is a replica, cause even if it was a replica, it should have a black colored number, which makes it a fake. i have never seen this worn by any magic player and the procuts dont have it either, so that makes it fake.. 

im not saying he's not a legit seller, but he doesnt sell 100% authentics either

NBA jersey king is legit.

Shaq is 100% legit so i dont get how you guys are calling that fake.

Penny with the black letters is legit, i have no explanation for the black letters but ive seen quite a few of them over the years. i think it was an early release error jersey. Both jerseys in question are 100% legit. Also there are plenty of champion authentics with neck tags and no neck tags.

PLEASE do not comment on jerseys if you dont know what you are talking about. you just confuse people who are trying to buy items or learn.

Penny with the black letters is legit, i have no explanation for the black letters but ive seen quite a few of them over the years. i think it was an early release error jersey. Both jerseys in question are 100% legit. Also there are plenty of champion authentics with neck tags and no neck tags.

PLEASE do not comment on jerseys if you dont know what you are talking about. you just confuse people who are trying to buy items or learn.
how is that penny jersey legit?

and that shaq jersey, the numbers dont look right. i know the replica jersey had the same numbers, but the authentic/pro cut had numbers that looked different

and that shaq jersey, the numbers dont look right. i know the replica jersey had the same numbers, but the authentic/pro cut had numbers that looked different

dude its legit, buy the jersey and if its not 100% authentic ill pay you double what you pay for it. they never made champion fake authentics of penny, shaq, or any of these jerseys. They only made fake procuts of Jordan, Rodman, and Pippen which were obvious fakes with the dual tags.

take that penny jersey and its the exact same as the one you own, exact materials, length, width, nba logo, and same twill its just black instead of how its supposed to be. Like i said theres been plenty of them around and im betting they were error jerseys since there is no other reason for them to come up with the black numbers.

dude its legit, buy the jersey and if its not 100% authentic ill pay you double what you pay for it. they never made champion fake authentics of penny, shaq, or any of these jerseys. They only made fake procuts of Jordan, Rodman, and Pippen which were obvious fakes with the dual tags.

take that penny jersey and its the exact same as the one you own, exact materials, length, width, nba logo, and same twill its just black instead of how its supposed to be. Like i said theres been plenty of them around and im betting they were error jerseys since there is no other reason for them to come up with the black numbers.

laugh.gif
  that dude has no clue what he's talkin about
laugh.gif

1. there were no fake champion authentics in the mid 90's

there were inaccurate authentics though, that penny being a good example and the reggie miller jerseys that were authentic but had the nba logo n the champion logo on em.

2. all that being said what makes that champion shaq authentic jersey.  ill wait for a logical explanation other then "that jerseys fake"

the old school champion authentics were only made up to size 48.

early 2000's champion made bigger sizes but they were jerseys with the dual tag like mcgrady magic, clippers odom, etc.
dont forget that champion also made procuts that exceeded size 48...i got a barkley and penny hardaway suns
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mclebron23

OK thanks. So basically if i want to buy a champion shaq, kemp on sonics or MJ on bulls, the biggest size i can get is a 48? Thats strange. Considering I'm 6 ft and it will be a little too short to my liking, but what happens if a guy is like 6 4 or 6 5? Hes just screwed?

Thanks for the replies.
look for procut jersey from that era...they do exist and they're cut longer..cost alot more though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

early 2000's champion made bigger sizes but they were jerseys with the dual tag like mcgrady magic, clippers odom, etc.
dont forget that champion also made procuts that exceeded size 48...i got a barkley and penny hardaway suns
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up.

@cedric...Only 5 in 3 years? Thats not good. I might just have to buy the 48 and wear a longer T shirt underneath so it doesnt look as short.

PS...How come there not any Mitchell and Ness  Shaq jerseys or any other player for that matter? Are people just not selling them?

Originally Posted by mclebron23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up.

@cedric...Only 5 in 3 years? Thats not good. I might just have to buy the 48 and wear a longer T shirt underneath so it doesnt look as short.

PS...How come there not any Mitchell and Ness  Shaq jerseys or any other player for that matter? Are people just not selling them?

laugh.gif
back during the jersey fad,  i would buy a penny procut  wear it a few times  get offered either a price or trade i couldn't refuse for it  then cop another one, i would do this over and over and over again.   the amount i got for my white penny jerseys is crazy.

they make shaq m&n jerseys, they should have them on the m&n website,  not sure how they are when it comes to sales and coupon codes though.

Wow, thats interesting. The white orlando throwbacks are real nice. The Shaq m&n jerseys are on their website, but $300 is too much for me. i would do $200. I might just go with a 48 champion if i cant find a 50. They sell for around $150 on ebay so thats not bad.

Back
Top Bottom