Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hey guys,

I've google, yahoo and bing searched but unfortunately with very little success, so I'm hoping that maybe you guys can help me out. There is a store in the mall near me that is a sports memorabilia store and it seems to be a pretty reputable store. They recently got some new NBA Jerseys in and one player that they received was a Red Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan. The Jersey is not a Mitchell and Ness but an Adidas Authentic from what I could gather. The clerk was not cool with me taking a picture of it and I believe the store does not allow returns. The price on the jersey as 169.95.

I'm just curious as to whether or not Adidas or any other manufacturer (other than Mitchell and Ness) released any Jordan jerseys recently? Any insight you guys could offer would be great. I'm pretty sure it is not authentic but am somewhat confused because I believe they are an authorized seller of Mitchell and Ness Jerseys so the fact that they are selling fakes of another brand just doesn't add up. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

hey guys,

I've google, yahoo and bing searched but unfortunately with very little success, so I'm hoping that maybe you guys can help me out. There is a store in the mall near me that is a sports memorabilia store and it seems to be a pretty reputable store. They recently got some new NBA Jerseys in and one player that they received was a Red Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan. The Jersey is not a Mitchell and Ness but an Adidas Authentic from what I could gather. The clerk was not cool with me taking a picture of it and I believe the store does not allow returns. The price on the jersey as 169.95.

I'm just curious as to whether or not Adidas or any other manufacturer (other than Mitchell and Ness) released any Jordan jerseys recently? Any insight you guys could offer would be great. I'm pretty sure it is not authentic but am somewhat confused because I believe they are an authorized seller of Mitchell and Ness Jerseys so the fact that they are selling fakes of another brand just doesn't add up. Thanks in advance.

No adidas never made a Jordan as far as I'm aware... sounds like they're selling fake knockoffs! as from legit ones...should take a cam phone pic when they arent looking lol

Do they still allow you to customize a jersey on the NBA site? Maybe they customized one?

I remember trying to do that a whiiiiillllleeee back but the Nike Authentics were loot back in the day.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Do they still allow you to customize a jersey on the NBA site? Maybe they customized one?

I remember trying to do that a whiiiiillllleeee back but the Nike Authentics were loot back in the day.
yes you can customize jerseys
laugh.gif

Not a jersey but picked up this Vancouver grizzlies authentic warm up

Fits a lil bit too big tho. Got 1 more on the way.

Yo im 6'1 180 should I go a large or xl on authentics. I can't understand the sizing charts and +%$#.

I'm assuming a XL....that's what I pretty much wear in shirts.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

yeah you can, but they dont allow you to make a jersey of a player. like make a 10-11 magic jersey with penny's #1 annd last name. so there are limitations. probably wont allow you to make a #23 jordan jersey

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

yeah you can, but they dont allow you to make a jersey of a player. like make a 10-11 magic jersey with penny's #1 annd last name. so there are limitations. probably wont allow you to make a #23 jordan jersey

what size do you need? a guy on ebay has the bulls red revolution 30 with jordan on it.

I regret getting my jerseys so oversized bad in the day. I have a Melo rookie authentic and a Jason Terry Hawks in a size 56 and they fit me like a dress.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I regret getting my jerseys so oversized bad in the day. I have a Melo rookie authentic and a Jason Terry Hawks in a size 56 and they fit me like a dress.

like wise here,  i would get nothin but size 56 and 60 even though im a size 48
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

like wise here,  i would get nothin but size 56 and 60 even though im a size 48
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's hood? I wish we can make this just an "authentic jersey" thread....but here's my latest pickup (as if i make a lot).....is this legit? Looks ok to me:
img0113bi.jpg

img0112ld.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Not a jersey but picked up this Vancouver grizzlies authentic warm up

Fits a lil bit too big tho. Got 1 more on the way.
pimp.gif

yeah, def. nice.. still looking for that authentic teal shareef #3 jersey.. that one is impossible to find

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and signed up on jersey central a couple days ago. For some reason they never sent me a confirmation email so I cant post on there forums yet, but thats another story.I have quite a few questions I hope you guys can answer.

1. I'm a size L in adidas swingman jerseys which is about 33 1/2 inches from the top of the neck line/shoulder to the bottom. What is the equivelent size of the Champion authentics? I was thinking a size 48 would be fine, but I emailed a guy on ebay asking what the length of the size 48 Shaq Orlando jersey (champion) was and he said it was only 31 1/2. Is that true? I like wearing my jerseys a little long. I'm 6' ft 150 if that helps.

2. How much should I sell my youth swingmans on ebay? I have MJ white bulls, throwback dwight blue pinstripe, MJ blue North Carolina, MJ blue Laney, Bird green celtics.

3. Last question. Is this jersey fake? http://cgi.ebay.com/NBA-S...&hash=item230a7a6e5e It looks exactly like the mitchell and ness authentic that sells for 300$. I'm worried because its only selling for 80$ and its from Australia. There is actually 2 Australian sellers that sell jerseys that look legit, this guy and abother guy that sells champion throwbacks. What do you think?

Any help is appreciated. I'm new to authentic jerseys so I'm very happy I found this web site. Thanks.

PS...I only have 1 authentic and its a white Adam Morrison Bobcats jersey LOL.

Originally Posted by mclebron23

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and signed up on jersey central a couple days ago. For some reason they never sent me a confirmation email so I cant post on there forums yet, but thats another story.I have quite a few questions I hope you guys can answer.

1. I'm a size L in adidas swingman jerseys which is about 33 1/2 inches from the top of the neck line/shoulder to the bottom. What is the equivelent size of the Champion authentics? I was thinking a size 48 would be fine, but I emailed a guy on ebay asking what the length of the size 48 Shaq Orlando jersey (champion) was and he said it was only 31 1/2. Is that true? I like wearing my jerseys a little long. I'm 6' ft 150 if that helps.

2. How much should I sell my youth swingmans on ebay? I have MJ white bulls, throwback dwight blue pinstripe, MJ blue North Carolina, MJ blue Laney, Bird green celtics.

3. Last question. Is this jersey fake? http://cgi.ebay.com/NBA-S...&hash=item230a7a6e5e It looks exactly like the mitchell and ness authentic that sells for 300$. I'm worried because its only selling for 80$ and its from Australia. There is actually 2 Australian sellers that sell jerseys that look legit, this guy and abother guy that sells champion throwbacks. What do you think?

Any help is appreciated. I'm new to authentic jerseys so I'm very happy I found this web site. Thanks.

PS...I only have 1 authentic and its a white Adam Morrison Bobcats jersey LOL.

Older Champion authentics arent long like current jerseys. 31 inches is correct for the length.

that Shaq jersey is fake and a lot of jerseys from Australia are fake. turning into china these days
laugh.gif

ok thanks. Did Champion make size 50 jerseys? Theres like no size 50s on ebay. Would a size 52 be too big for me? I'm tall but skinny as %$@*, at 6 ft 150 lol.

Also, do you think the quality of that shaq jersey is good enough to buy for 80$ instead of 300 bills? I would get the authentic but 300 is ridiculous. Thanks for the help man.

the old school champion authentics were only made up to size 48.

early 2000's champion made bigger sizes but they were jerseys with the dual tag like mcgrady magic, clippers odom, etc.

i cant comment on buying a fake jersey since i dont condone it. the quality of fakes is terrible, if you look around for your size you can pay less than $300 easily for a real one. I never pay retail for my authentics, ive already got a few rev 30 authentic jerseys, they just came out and retail for $250 and ive paid considerably less for mine.

Back
Top Bottom