Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Close up of the Pacers HWC jersey this season in a Smits:
That's sick. Further proof I would have purchased 3-4 of the HWCs this season. Instead, I'm not buying another authentic rev30 until they decide to release the throwbacks.

Regarding those Suns game jerseys, are none of the jerseys worn on court made in the US? Is everything made in Thailand?

i love da slim fit, but slim with extra length like a procut.

im afraid da newer M&N jerseys no longer have that length im looking for, thats why i like procuts..slim fitting but still have

a longer cut.
Yeah well I can def say that they do not have that +2 or +4 extra length.
all m&n had to do was slim up..

peep da way new jerseys fit on fabolous

fabolous-performs-in-a-custom-brooklyn-nets-j-L-vauFAx.jpeg

that length is PERFECT

Ill put my medium on later but im pretty sure he got that tailored

how tall is Fab?

Close up of the Pacers HWC jersey this season in a Smits:

That's sick. Further proof I would have purchased 3-4 of the HWCs this season. Instead, I'm not buying another authentic rev30 until they decide to release the throwbacks.

Regarding those Suns game jerseys, are none of the jerseys worn on court made in the US? Is everything made in Thailand?

nope, jerseys are no longer made in the USA. everything worn on court and sold is made overseas. Rev 30 game jerseys and shorts are all made in Thailand.

same here.Blanks are usually 30-50.

It is the pro cut blank one, so the jersey that the players wear on court and this was in the shop USD 250, on nbastore.com they go for USD 260 - 290!

Yes the jersey is made overseas not in the USA!

Has anyone tailored a size 44 in nike authentics down to a 40 or even 36?

I found a jersey that is dope but in size 44....  i can't find it in a 40, so im tempted to buy a 44 and tailor it down but has anyone done so?

same here.Blanks are usually 30-50.

It is the pro cut blank one, so the jersey that the players wear on court and this was in the shop USD 250, on nbastore.com they go for USD 260 - 290!

Yes the jersey is made overseas not in the USA!

LOL

no offense but you got ripped off, pro cuts are no different than regular authentics aside from being issued, should have took that $250 and bought a customized authentic from NBA.com where you can get the same jersey but at least with a name and number.

LOL

no offense but you got ripped off, pro cuts are no different than regular authentics aside from being issued, should have took that $250 and bought a customized authentic from NBA.com where you can get the same jersey but at least with a name and number.

please show me where I can get a better offer then. I checked all jerseys in the shop yesterday and the authentic have these little wholes that the others have not, plus with the Euro exchange rate (don't forget I am from overseas) I think I made a good deal, because the NBAStore Europe charges way more and momentarily I do not feel like getting a number and name on it. It is pretty much nice and clean!

unless your referring to the older authentics, its still not worth it in my opinion.

but the jerseys from 2010/11 til now have the "holes"

Good afternoon fellas, i hate to be a bother but im hoping you guys can help me out once again. I recently bought a authentic wizards juwan howard size 36. Now when i received it, everything looked fine but when i brought out my webber to compare, there was some very noticeable differences. The first set of pictures is just the howard and the last 3 are comparing both. the details that really stuck out and there was quite a few of them, starting from the top; the webber neck area is much wider and different shape then the webber. The basketball moon thing that represents the dot on the i is very different in style then the one on the webber. The howard is much shorter in length then the webber. The position of the jock tag is much more to the left then the webber is, where the webber is almost touching the side. I find it odd that the black strip on the side is made of a shiny material, which are found on the authentics 40 and up but i thought the size 36's, the sides were made of mesh instead of the standard that was on the larger authentic sizes. So with these pictures, and ill provide a picture of the basektball moon i later, is the howard a fake or is it the other way around and my webber is fake, or finally is this a double whammy and both are fake. Any help really appreciated to help me determine the legitimacy of the jersey.

Howard

Comparison between howard and webber

Last edited:
Good afternoon fellas, i hate to be a bother but im hoping you guys can help me out once again. I recently bought a authentic wizards juwan howard size 36. Now when i received it, everything looked fine but when i brought out my webber to compare, there was some very noticeable differences. The first set of pictures is just the howard and the last 3 are comparing both. the details that really stuck out and there was quite a few of them, starting from the top; the webber neck area is much wider and different shape then the webber. The basketball moon thing that represents the dot on the i is very different in style then the one on the webber. The howard is much shorter in length then the webber. The position of the jock tag is much more to the left then the webber is, where the webber is almost touching the side. I find it odd that the black strip on the side is made of a shiny material, which are found on the authentics 40 and up but i thought the size 36's, the sides were made of mesh instead of the standard that was on the larger authentic sizes. So with these pictures, and ill provide a picture of the basektball moon i later, is the howard a fake or is it the other way around and my webber is fake, or finally is this a double whammy and both are fake. Any help really appreciated to help me determine the legitimacy of the jersey.

I have a blue and white authentic NIKE Wizards jersey. Judging by the quality of each jersey, from what I can tell both are authentic. Maybe one was a B grade or something, but they are both real.

why do people keep thinking that game issued and team issued jerseys are the same? gets on my nerves, stupid ebay sellers!!!

Related to the previous discussion about Nike authentics tagging....

What is this jocktag on the purple one?
ohwell.gif

Both jerseys are legit. But as you can see, on the purple one there's no NBA Authentics tag stitched on the larger (size) tag!

Was is some separate production run? Or it was just removed by someone?

Last edited:
I can't tell if Fab's jersey is tailored but it's definitely a M. Also, he made that jersey look even worse than I could imagine

Howard is legit

Last edited:
Related to the previous discussion about Nike authentics tagging....

What is this jocktag on the purple one? :rolleyes
Both jerseys are legit. But as you can see, on the purple one there's no NBA Authentics tag stitched on the larger (size) tag!
Was is some separate production run? Or it was just removed by someone?

i was gonna answer but whats the point of the rolling eyes face?

SMH

dude if the jersey is legit why question a freakin tag that can be removed in 2 seconds? clearly someone took the NBA tag off.

im 100% done answering your questions, you might be the first person ive ever blocked on NT

why do people keep thinking that game issued and team issued jerseys are the same? gets on my nerves, stupid ebay sellers!!!
Please elaborate what the difference is. I'm certainly a novice when it comes to jersey terminlology. An explanation on the differences would be much appreciated

Please elaborate what the difference is. I'm certainly a novice when it comes to jersey terminlology. An explanation on the differences would be much appreciated
well it used to mean procuts for sale by retailer and procuts off da actual player's back but adidas consolidated everything so da authentics from

da stores is da same exact jerseys da players wear on da court now barring any exceptions like da HWC jerseys not being available for retailers..

So game issued= jerseys meant for actual nba game usage by that particular player 

and team issued = ???

Back
Top Bottom