Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

lol jersey-joe, distant replays, lakeshow. ya'll took it back with that. i think i remember this las vegas ebay seller too with the M&N jersey's. i could've sworn i dropped a stack with him on baseball, football and basketball jersey's and he hooked up free shipping and some other discount as well. but he basically had a ton jersey's and whatever i was looking for he said to check back with him.

lol jersey-joe, distant replays, lakeshow. ya'll took it back with that. i think i remember this las vegas ebay seller too with the M&N jersey's. i could've sworn i dropped a stack with him on baseball, football and basketball jersey's and he hooked up free shipping and some other discount as well. but he basically had a ton jersey's and whatever i was looking for he said to check back with him.
You talking about Nick's Lockerroom?  Tha'ts my dude, just haven't spoke to him in a minute.  He's cool as they get.  I've dropped over a good year's salary on that kid. 

Lakeshow lol. Man I spent so much Money with lakeshow. There was another that had a way shorter run but put out mad jerseys, they were based in Deerfield IL I believe. Had an x or something in their name. They took a lot of my money too.

I liked when nobody was really rocking throwbacks (maybe because they were so expensive) then all the knockoffs flooded the market. I went for almost never running into someone with a throwback to seeing them on every corner. Distant replays and jersey joe got my money too. Now that I think of it there was a dude in Vegas selling on eBay who just put up a few, but they were all fire. He had the gervin, ice cream houston Astros, bulls button up warm up jacket, ones at the time you really weren't seeing any where else. After buying a few off eBay we would do business outside of eBay and he gave me 30% off anything I bought. At that time (before lakeshow) getting a discount was impossible.

I remember there would be throwbacks that popped up on eBay that no authorized seller had, not ever mitchell ness and this one dude I forget his name would always beat my bid. He would go sky high and the jerseys would go higher than retail. I mean even if it was a jersey ending at 7am this dude would be bidding last second like me and always outbid me. I use to joke around and say fabulous is on eBay beating me for throwbacks again.

Good post.

I remember when I first found out about e-snipe. It was like I had deciphered the Rosetta Stone. ...Oh, so that's what is happening on all those auctions.

You talking about Nick's Lockerroom?  Tha'ts my dude, just haven't spoke to him in a minute.  He's cool as they get.  I've dropped over a good year's salary on that kid. 

That name rings a bell too.

So this one is Legit ?

if your looking for a legit pinstripe one look for the champion ones

just an update, i guess M&N is refunding my money. they wont ship me out another jersey unless Fedex approves the claim which i wont risk. I want the jersey badly but they wont budge :smh:

:x :x :smh:

Hoping in part to push along sales of NBA jerseys, more teams will wear uniforms with sleeves next season.

An NBA source told ESPN.com that as many as five teams will wear the short-sleeve jerseys as an alternate jersey for as much as 12 games during the season.

"We are interested in doing more short-sleeve jerseys when it makes sense," said Patrik Nilsson, president of adidas North America.

Nilsson said Wednesday that adidas is motivated to get more fans wearing jerseys while also innovating the game jersey for the players. The company pays roughly $35 million a year to be the official apparel provider of the league through the 2016-17 season.

All teams were offered the option to add this jersey, according to Sal LaRocca, the league's executive vice president of global merchandising, but LaRocca would not confirm exactly how many teams have committed to it.

LaRocca did say that part of the appeal of this jersey was to offer a different option at retail, though he doesn't expect it to outpace the sales of the current design of the league's jersey any time soon.

"The life cycle of our jersey continues to be really strong," LaRocca said. "Over the last few years, sales of our traditional tank-top basketball jersey has been growing worldwide. But we know that more men are comfortable wearing T-shirts than tank tops, so the idea that part of our consumer base would be interested in wearing a jersey with sleeves makes sense."

The jerseys, which adidas calls the adizero NBA short sleeve uniform system, are 26 percent lighter than the traditional NBA jersey, according to the company. While it might appear to be tight, adidas also says the uniform provides a full range of motion so as not to compromise a player's shot.

The Golden State Warriors were the guinea pigs this season, as they wore the short-sleeved jerseys for three games. What remains unclear is how well adidas and the NBA will do in persuading its star players to agree to give the jerseys a try when the tank-top style is all they have ever known.

Damn, sorry to hear that chief. Just cuz, you'll probably luck up and find one for a great price on ebay.

Damn, sorry to hear that chief. Just cuz, you'll probably luck up and find one for a great price on ebay.

meh they rarely pop up and if they do they do go for more than what i was gonna pay.

its what ever, at least i didnt lose my money

just an update, i guess M&N is refunding my money. they wont ship me out another jersey unless Fedex approves the claim which i wont risk. I want the jersey badly but they wont budge :smh:

So, it looks like they don't want to risk being out 2 jerseys and somebody coming up.

But, them not being willing to ship you another jersey (without a ruling from Fed Ex on the claim) doesn't necessarily mean all is lost. ...Did you ask them if they would re-process the transaction and honor the sale price? ...So, essentially, the refund you your money, and with that money you just make the purchase again?

You and/or MN can still pester Fed Ex about finding the original jersey, and if Fed EX finds it, M/N can get it back because the payment for it was already returned to the buyer. This would be a whole separate transaction and not impact/risk anything going on in the "case" around the first jersey.

Last edited:
If they refund my money they arent gonna let me "buy" another jersey at the same price. Thats the whole reason they are giving my money back. They said they never do this but i was bothering the hell out of them :lol:

I have a Authentic brand new Mitchell and Ness Home Dominique Wilkins jersey that is to big for me, its a sz 56 and been hanging in my closet for over 7yrs now.

I was thinking of selling it. How much do you guys think I can get for it? and where is the best place to sell it?

I really just want to get rid of it, might let it go real cheap.

Unless it can be tailored :nerd:

Anyone know where I can get this done? Can I bring it to the cleaners were I normally would bring my jerseys?

Last edited:
If they refund my money they arent gonna let me "buy" another jersey at the same price. Thats the whole reason they are giving my money back. They said they never do this but i was bothering the hell out of them :lol:

But,. that's stupid of them. Right now, they are out a jersey and have not made a sale. They gave you your money back, but didn't get the jersey back.

If you take that money and buy another jersey, then they are still out the same 1 jersey, but thy also make a sale. ...It would be as if they refunded you in store credit, which every store would prefer to do, if possible.

I'll never buy a jerseys with sleeves nor ads period. They'll be saving me money for my other hobbies if that's the route they are going to go. Next thing you know they'll be wearing one piece spandex suits smh

r239012_966429.jpg

Last edited:
Adidas needs to go, 2017 can't come soon enough. :smh: If I wanted a t-shirt, I would've bought a damn t-shirt.

Nike needs to make a return to the L

But,. that's stupid of them. Right now, they are out a jersey and have not made a sale. They gave you your money back, but didn't get the jersey back.

If you take that money and buy another jersey, then they are still out the same 1 jersey, but thy also make a sale. ...It would be as if they refunded you in store credit, which every store would prefer to do, if possible.

well the sale is over so they wont just give me another jersey unless fedex approves the claim which they wouldnt. on the credit card refund it even stated by the person who filed the return that the claim would have most likely been denied. So i got very lucky that i kept bothering them and they decided to refund my money. Had i waited for fedex i would have lost both my money and the jersey.

im bummed because im sure some of you know i wanted it badly but at least i didnt lose my money. its w/e at this point.

Adidas needs to go, 2017 can't come soon enough. :smh: If I wanted a t-shirt, I would've bought a damn t-shirt.

Nike needs to make a return to the L

who do you think is gonna take over in 2017? sorry to tell you but they are probably gonna re-up with adidas. Nike isnt coming back and if they do they will ruin the jerseys so lets stop thinking so highly of nike.

who do you think is gonna take over in 2017? sorry to tell you but they are probably gonna re-up with adidas. Nike isnt coming back and if they do they will ruin the jerseys so lets stop thinking so highly of nike.
agree, with nike it wouldnt be any better, just look at Olympic jersey.. slim fit, wide shoulder kind of ****

vintage it is.

keep your vintage collection tight, the value will increase rapidly

Back
Top Bottom