Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

tommy that suns jersey is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tommycap06

old pics of my jersey collection..most of these are long gone but I was a big jersey fanatic back in the day

nq3biq.jpg

u still got those sprewell jerseys???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tommycap06 - damn damn damn, ive been looking for the original purp raptors jersey for the longest time... i'll take a Zan Tabak at this point
laugh.gif

Amazes me what people go to from Jerseys n fitteds ................. Vans and skinnys.
I dont understand it.

My Authentic Kobe jersey. purchased off Eastbay for 30% off like 4 months ago. Now im on the search for a D Rose jersey.

NikeTalk. Is this jersey legit? My Uncle from New Jersey gave this to me and said his friend works in a factory or whatever and he gets hooked up. It looks madsuspect to me tho for some reason... He also had the black alternate Lakers jersey? I thought that was just a rumor? He said it was a sample? But yeah, is itlegit?

Originally Posted by r0biiin

NikeTalk. Is this jersey legit? My Uncle from New Jersey gave this to me and said his friend works in a factory or whatever and he gets hooked up. It looks mad suspect to me tho for some reason... He also had the black alternate Lakers jersey? I thought that was just a rumor? He said it was a sample? But yeah, is it legit?
Wow... not even close to being legit. The jocktag is placed almost half way up the jersey, and the name/numbers look terrible, along with theirplacement.
laugh.gif

And your uncle's friend must work in a factory that does a bunch of fugazi joints... the Lakers don't have a black alternate, but fake producers havebeen making them for years now. (Actually nice colour placement on the jersey)

I've got a real Artest Lakers joint in the mail; I'll post it when it arrives.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

...word to Fabo.
laugh.gif

I've been wanting to do this for a while.
I feel that sneakers, fitteds, and jerseys all relate to each other, so I collect and wear all three (although never a fitted and jersey together
laugh.gif
, overmatching FTL).

I much prefer the old Champion, Starter, and Nike authentics as opposed to the stuff Adidas and Reebok has been putting out in recent years.
Not only was the quality better, but the way the jerseys themselves look was better (better designs/art).

I only buy authentic, stitched/sublimated Champion, Starter, and Nike jerseys. There are still many jerseys I am looking for, such as a Knicks Ewing, Suns Barkley, McGrady Raptors, etc.

If you want to see more jerseys/learn more, check out the JerseyCentral forum.

So here is my small collection, and feel free to post yours.
pimp.gif

Jazz, pocket and JHaws are ones of best old school jersey
magic look great too

I'll play... Since I saw another Damp jersey posted, heres the start of my contributions to this thread...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I'm going to assume his comment on the Dub's was not to imply they are fake, but he simply thinks they suck as a shoe. (As do most on here)

And your jerseys aren't Authentics, they're Swingmans. You've got the 3 levels of jerseys... Replica (Screen Printed), Swingman (A step above replicas, but still very far from an authentic) and Authentics (The same as the players wear on-court)

Also, LeBron never wore that Navy/Red Nike Rewind joint you have.

Actually, there are 4 levels because even though they are VERY close, there are some differences from an authentic jersey you can buy in the store and a gamejersey. Game jerseys have different tagging, the season, and even sometimes the the name in the tagging. Also depending on the team, some authentics have thename on the back with sort of an arc, where with a game jersey most of the time the name goes straight across.

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I'm going to assume his comment on the Dub's was not to imply they are fake, but he simply thinks they suck as a shoe. (As do most on here)

And your jerseys aren't Authentics, they're Swingmans. You've got the 3 levels of jerseys... Replica (Screen Printed), Swingman (A step above replicas, but still very far from an authentic) and Authentics (The same as the players wear on-court)

Also, LeBron never wore that Navy/Red Nike Rewind joint you have.

Actually, there are 4 levels because even though they are VERY close, there are some differences from an authentic jersey you can buy in the store and a game jersey. Game jerseys have different tagging, the season, and even sometimes the the name in the tagging. Also depending on the team, some authentics have the name on the back with sort of an arc, where with a game jersey most of the time the name goes straight across.
got em.

Back
Top Bottom