Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Wow, talk about obscure!
laugh.gif

A Rod Higgins auto'd gamer... are you a fan, or just have it for the hell of having it?

Guilty of being a Warriors fan for 20+ yrs... Now if only I can get my hands on a W's Otis Smith! I suppose its time to get with the times... Next postI'll float the thread with some of my recent pickups...

Hey nice stuff in here guys!
I have a whole box of old jerseys that i am trying to get rid of!
PM me if you are interested. I have pics ready and will give you guys some deals!

1st post!

Anyways, I've been a collector of authentic jerseys for quite a few years now. I probably have the strangest collection you will ever see. Here goes...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

StroShow4 - Very nice collection, and welcome to the board! I love obscure jerseys, and respect the people who aren't afraid to wear them.

Thanks.

My collection of strange jerseys will never be complete unless I am able to track down a Rasheed Wallace Hawks though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StroShow4

My collection of strange jerseys will never be complete unless I am able to track down a Rasheed Wallace Hawks though.
laugh.gif
I contemplated ordering one back in '04... still regret not pulling the trigger on it to this day.
smh.gif

Said Goodbye today to one of my favorite Bulls Authentics. It took me a very long time to find them. I've owned them for 6 years now and its time they're gone. Good bye 50th Gold Anniversary Shorts. You'll be missed dearly.

Need to step my Authentic game up. I have like 3-5 authentics and like 50 swingman that I can't fit. All 4x and I wear an XL now lol.

heres a couple jerseys i picked up over the last few weeks
happy.gif

Lebron James rookie year authentic

Rip Hamilton authentic

Chris Bosh authentic

Now onto the last two jerseys i got for real cheap

Manu Ginobili authentic jersey i got for $20 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deron Williams authentic jersey i got for $29 shipped
pimp.gif

here are some recycled pics..and a small piece of my collection. the home gold and white are game used and auto'd procuts...

373628946.jpg

373629026.jpg

373629004.jpg

Mateen, very nice pick-ups, especially on the D-Will & Manu joints... did you just steal those on eBay?Unbelievable prices. And I absolutely love the Pistons' jerseys, but don't think I could ever bring myself to wear one.

plammer, beautiful Timmy jersey & PE's... one of my all-time favourites.

I've a couple of pieces in the mail at the moment; one of which never should have been manufactured, so I'll post up pictures of it when it comes in.

Back
Top Bottom