Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

You overpaid for that jersey by a lot 
laugh.gif
LOL

I wonder how much the fair price is??

The retro heat jersey is really inaccurate

the "HEAT" font is composed by 2 colors and the space inside the letter "A" should be emptied.  

the one that LBJ wearing is just like a fake.

Plus the one LeBron is wearing has HEAT in white while the OG jerseys has HEAT in red. They really screwed up that retro jersey

i dont think its an alternate

pretty sure its the fan jersey they have been wearing the last few years,

the all black, all white, and now all red for this season.

Of course adidas would mess up the Heat retro jersey. How hard is it to do it right?

What's up guys, running into an issue on ebay. I recently posted the Harold miner Jersey I picked up in here and had to sell it due to it being to big. now dude is trying to say the jersey it's fake. Can I get a legit check so I can reference this thread in the eBay dispute. Dude says the material is wrong and that it doesn't have a neck tag. Here are the pics from the auction. What y'all think?

Last edited:
Greetings all. This is my first post.
can you help to check legit for this jersey?

i bought on ebay, and that says "game issued lebron james with mic"

thanks you so much...

What's up guys, running into an issue on ebay. I recently posted the Harold miner Jersey I picked up in here and had to sell it due to it being to big. now dude is trying to say the jersey it's fake. Can I get a legit check so I can reference this thread in the eBay dispute. Dude says the material is wrong and that it doesn't have a neck tag. Here are the pics from the auction. What y'all think?
First of all, it's pretty weak that someone would buy it and then dispute it if you included these pics in the auction. Why did he bid if he didn't see the neck tag then?

2nd, the older champion authentic did not have a neck tag and we were just talking about earlier how some of the newer champion jerseys (i.e. Reggie Miller) didn't come with a neck tag.

Idk what he means by the material isn't right, you can compare it with other champion authentic heat jerseys and it fits the mold.

100% real in my opinion. Maybe he's trying to back out of paying.

Last edited:
First of all, it's pretty weak that someone would buy it and then dispute it if you included these pics in the auction. Why did he bid if he didn't see the neck tag then?

2nd, the older champion authentic did not have a neck tag and we were just talking about earlier how some of the newer champion jerseys (i.e. Reggie Miller) didn't come with a neck tag.

Idk what he means by the material isn't right, you can compare it with other champion authentic heat jerseys and it fits the mold.

100% real in my opinion. Maybe he's trying to back out of paying.

Tell him to get lost. He knew what he bid on. He's an idiot. Just give it to me..

Back
Top Bottom