Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

1z2nnyf.jpg
aot5b7.jpg
zjcy8l.jpg
33nj29y.jpg
29v05qd.jpg
1z2nnyf.jpg

Legit? Thinking bout copping from a fellow NTER no offense if he sees this...............

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Furrell

Then it would be a tanktop.

pimp.gif

you're 210 and your tryin to fit into a size 40?
grin.gif

heavens forbid you actually have to put your hands up....joint gonna look like a bra on you
sick.gif
laugh.gif
they are WAAAY too short

lebron's jerseys are slim and cut LONG...a size 40 is small and cut short as HELL
im the exact same size and i  wear a 48 and that a perfect/comfy fit
roll.gif

Last Jordan pinstripe is for sure fake.
-Bulls logo
-incomplete border around the jock tag (missing on the NBA logo side)
-wrong font on some of the letters of "Michael Jordan" on the special tag (look at "N" especially)
-wrong price tags (compared to mine phone ordered from the NBA store)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Furrell

Then it would be a tanktop.

pimp.gif

you're 210 and your tryin to fit into a size 40?
grin.gif

heavens forbid you actually have to put your hands up....joint gonna look like a bra on you
sick.gif
laugh.gif
they are WAAAY too short

lebron's jerseys are slim and cut LONG...a size 40 is small and cut short as HELL

laugh.gif
 I'm not fat.  I have a LeBron body. And nah the Adidas authentics the sizing is pretty cool.  You'll see when  come to your hood.
wink.gif
 Nutcrackers on me bro.

I wear a small in swingman jerseys btw.

^Body paint jersey. That's not crazy tight?

I'm 6' 195 and the smallest I go in basketball Champions is 44. Which is borderline sh-medium fit. I prefer a wife beater and a 48.

I can do 40 is the Champion football, though. Just cause the sizing is different from basketball to football.

jersey is wide as hell, I'm going to have it tailored to be a little more fitted, Champion made this thing like a moo-moo

what's the story with the jerseys like my AI? I have seen others with the tag, were they authentic retros from back in the early 00's?

You're referring to the team tag? It doesn't signify a retro. Its a specific year designation. Maybe someone else can chime in but it looks like the pro cut tag was added to an authentic AI to make it look, well, pro cut. Ive never personally seen a pro cut with that much spacing between tags. None of my gamers have neck tags, either. Nice whatever the case.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

-Bulls logo
-wrong font on some of the letters of "Michael Jordan" on the special tag (look at "N" especially)

Damn and dude was trying to sell it to me for 250.00

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

You're referring to the team tag? It doesn't signify a retro. Its a specific year designation. Maybe someone else can chime in but it looks like the pro cut tag was added to an authentic AI to make it look, well, pro cut. Ive never personally seen a pro cut with that much spacing between tags. None of my gamers have neck tags, either. Nice whatever the case.

yeah the team tag is what I meant, I was under the impression this may be a retro from 01/02ish that was sold in the NBA Store but I'm not really sure...so I guess it is from 1996/97
either way I love the jersey but I'm going to take it to a "highly" rated tailor to have her make it fit better, it's so wide right now

the tag wasnt added by the seller. they were released with the 2nd tag. its not a pro-cut its a retail authentic.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the tag wasnt added by the seller. they were released with the 2nd tag. its not a pro-cut its a retail authentic.
so it is actually from 1996?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

so it is actually from 1996?
yes around that time.

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification. The only jerseys that were offered at our team store (when we had a team) were overstock pro cuts from previous seasons, authentics without a second tag and the third tag commemorative. Of course, replicas etc. I've never seen a retail authentic with a neck tag and year tag. Learn something new everyday.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

I gathered up all my Lakers jerseys I've collected and snapped a few pics...
Did starter really make Authentics?? Ive never seen that before....

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

-Bulls logo

Damn and dude was trying to sell it to me for 250.00
what a bum
laugh.gif
report him to the mods if he has the jersey listed in the buy and sell forum. jersey is a horrible fake.

people from this thread have corrected me, it turns out that both are authentic. perhaps some mistake or something. i'd go with the white #1 (on blue jersey), cause that's what he wore in games...

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Is the 1 on the blue champion penny supposed to be white or black, Ive seen it both ways

white is what he wore and the actual version. Black must have been a mistake or something but its a legit jersey.

Back
Top Bottom