Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

VC is legit

No idea on the Magic jersey, never seen one without the stars so thats weird.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

VC is legit

No idea on the Magic jersey, never seen one without the stars so thats weird.

I can't think of any jersey with the jock tag stitched that close, let alone ON the side panel of the jersey.

here's another pic....
picture57ct.png

he also has a Red alternate Vince Carter....has VC ever worn that alternate jersey???
picture58m.png

and he got a wade alternate...i don't know if nike ever did that jersey
picture59g.png

Originally Posted by sloanboy

1z2nnyf.jpg
aot5b7.jpg
zjcy8l.jpg
33nj29y.jpg
29v05qd.jpg
1z2nnyf.jpg

Legit? Thinking bout copping from a fellow NTER no offense if he sees this...............
unfortunately its fake.

that nike jersey is supposed to come with a rookie jordan tag, and that bulls logo face is STREEEEEETCHED out

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

here's another pic....
picture57ct.png

he also has a Red alternate Vince Carter....has VC ever worn that alternate jersey???
picture58m.png

and he got a wade alternate...i don't know if nike ever did that jersey
picture59g.png
i'd stay away from da mcgrady without da stars...

da others however are legit.

51727177.jpg

and da heat was still a nike team in 2003

Finalllly got this in the mail...been excited about this since i Bought it. now to finally own my favorite Bulls jersey is a great feeling

Scooped up a mcgrady stars #juiced

Also has anyone messed with the seller spclassics on the bay? Prices seem too good to be true so thought I'd ask.

F Mitchell and Ness. About 4 months ago I was gonna pull the trigger on a Penny jersey that was like $150...now they doubled the price. Had a All-star Pippen for the same price too. I know it's a business, but I guess Ill let trends be trends and wait for them to fall off again and get them when they cheaper.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

F Mitchell and Ness. About 4 months ago I was gonna pull the trigger on a Penny jersey that was like $150...now they doubled the price. Had a All-star Pippen for the same price too. I know it's a business, but I guess Ill let trends be trends and wait for them to fall off again and get them when they cheaper.
laugh.gif
how long u think thats gonna take?

you had since 2003-2004 when jay-z put da dagger to da jersey era...and its 2011 and now its pickin up again

laugh.gif
you sound salty, sounds like all that happened is messed the boat on their 50% sale, snooze you lose

Originally Posted by footpanther2003

Im 6'3 280... What size jersey should i need?
u a big boy....if your going nike 52, if its current, try a 48...but i yea...dont even think about gettin a champion 48
laugh.gif

dope Dr. J jersey stillin

thanks for da help ninjahood

thanks JFM, it's def one of the best fitting M&N jerseys that I've bought, I like my jerseys more fitted, I thought about a Kobe but that thing is so wide under the arms.

dope Dr. J jersey stillin

thanks for da help ninjahood

anytime
pimp.gif

DSC_0002.jpg

thos is proper fitting IMO...a lil bit bigger after that is fine too since alot of da early 2000 jerseys were designed for a lil room but not too much after that

^ makes me wish I got a small in my Penny M&N, they run about a size big in that cut
but I think that's def been tailored to fit his body

That was a sale....M&N never got authentics for that cheap, looks like you missed out by a day.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

That was a sale....M&N never got authentics for that cheap, looks like you missed out by a day.
dude better hurry b/c 40% sale ends today...that Penny jersey is $180

that sale finished while ago and even with there 40% off their prices are rape status !!! forget mitchell & ness

Back
Top Bottom