Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Brah there you are! Lol yes very close to it considering the spurs are on the edge of another chip!

Btw thanks again for the MJ jersey :wink:

Last edited:
Wowowowow think that's included in the Father's Day sale?! Lol
I don't think so... when I called yesterday about my flawed penny jersey she said that the Robinson was not included in the sale so I doubt the big fundamental jersey would be .. either way its getting copped

Dang I think they nailed that Duncan jersey

I never thought I would start collecting M&N but it's getting hard not to seeing all the jerseys here and with adidas ruining the current authentic jersey market.

They need to make these in white. And since they nailed this 1998-1999 jersey template, maybe they should come out with Sean Elliott's

Last edited:
What happened with your Penny?
That 1 is leanin 
smokin.gif

The Duncan jersey is really good that's why I want to cop rather than find a OG nike 1998-99 ....prob be near the same with authentic patch and alterations.

Last edited:
Just saying the 1 on my penny looks jacked compared to the stock photos

For anyone wondering the PA store does not have the Robinson or the Duncan in stock and they will not get them before fathers day

Been looking for my Ewing that was cancelled. Cant find any on eBay, guess they weren't bought to flip.

They don't have the Robinson in store either. I called and ordered the Home Kemp in a 44....hope it fits. If not, I'll have to have it tailored I guess.

Back
Top Bottom