Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

So that's the throwback they wore starting in 07-08? I saw the M&N version of it yesterday. Does it even compare to the posted adidas Authentic? The M&N looked good to me, but maybe I'm missing something?

So that's the throwback they wore starting in 07-08? I saw the M&N version of it yesterday. Does it even compare to the posted adidas Authentic? The M&N looked good to me, but maybe I'm missing something?

they wore a more original version with mesh in 2007-08 but the one was posted the revolution 30 version they wore in 2010-11 which obviously isnt accurate with the rev 30 material.

The HWC Lakers blank is made of the revolution30 authentic jersey material. They wore those jerseys in the 2010/11 season. Also this is the Lakers style from 1971/72. Basically the style that is usually associated with W.Chamberlain or J.West throwback jerseys. This blank is nothing like that fake mesh jersey that MN makes.

And if I understand your question correctly about it comparing to the posted adidas authentic, yes it does compare since it is the same adidas revolution30 authentic jersey style. The pic posted with Kobe 24 is the same exact blank I had done by EPS.

So that's the throwback they wore starting in 07-08? I saw the M
The HWC Lakers blank is made of the revolution30 authentic jersey material. They wore those jerseys in the 2010/11 season. Also this is the Lakers style from 1971/72. Basically the style that is usually associated with W.Chamberlain or J.West throwback jerseys. This blank is nothing like that fake mesh jersey that MN makes.

And if I understand your question correctly about it comparing to the posted adidas authentic, yes it does compare since it is the same adidas revolution30 authentic jersey style. The pic posted with Kobe 24 is the same exact blank I had done by EPS.

So you are bashing the M&N version yet thats MORE accurate than the rev 30...

About to pick this up from my local Marshall's. Any info on how Rev 30 authentic fit in reference to Reebok or Nike Authentics?

Last edited:
Who would you turn it into? i mean theres joe johnson and deron williams with mesh numbers all over ebay.

I like Paul Pierce a lot so I was thinking about turning into a Pierce. I do like KG too so I'm not really sure yet. What does an XL Rev 30 fit like?

I like Paul Pierce a lot so I was thinking about turning into a Pierce. I do like KG too so I'm not really sure yet. What does an XL Rev 30 fit like?

Pierce aint on the nets anymore so do as you like :lol:

rev 30 are a little more fitted so if you are an XL it could fit you but a little on the tight side possibly.

Pierce aint on the nets anymore so do as you like :lol:

rev 30 are a little more fitted so if you are an XL it could fit you but a little on the tight side possibly.

Sadly, I was looking for a Large or possibly Medium. I usually wear size 40 Adidas Authentics pre-Rev30 era. I might do a KG or Brook Lopez. For $50 bucks, it's not a bad deal at all. I never owned a Rev30 Authentic. The quality is nice I must say.

They had an Away Deron Williams for $99.99. They only had a size 2XL but the jersey had mesh numbers. Not too bad for $100.

Try the jersey on, It could fit. depend on the jerey except for length on all of them L and XL both fit me.

that red nets is my favorite jersey, too bad they dont wear em anymore otherwise id ask for you to get me that and make it into a Deron.

Decided to go to TJ Maxx since they're pretty much the same as Marshall's and found this in a large.

Today was a good day.

Will stop in at TJ maxx tm for the hell of it, i know for a fact they wont have any :lol: michigan never gets anything

So you are bashing the M&N version yet thats MORE accurate than the rev 30...
That stiff, dense mesh MN uses is def not in any way more accurate. That's my only gripe with MN jerseys. You cant even wear them in hot weather. It's way too hot in that heavy *** material.

That stiff, dense mesh MN uses is def not in any way more accurate. That's my only gripe with MN jerseys. You cant even wear them in hot weather. It's way too hot in that heavy *** material.
That and the jocktag size. I also have a feeling they don't release HWC authentics anymore because of some agreement with M&N subsidiary.

That and the jocktag size. I also have a feeling they don't release HWC authentics anymore because of some agreement with M&N subsidiary.

never thought of that, i mean it explains why none of the HWC's ever made retail availability or even limited availability.

I would have spent the $ to get the red and black heat HWC's they wore last year and the year before.

never thought of that, i mean it explains why none of the HWC's ever made retail availability or even limited availability.

I would have spent the $ to get the red and black heat HWC's they wore last year and the year before.

they did release authentics in the past and in 2010-11 with revolution 30

Yea but that's the past and I want a Rev30 Dino jersey this season. I'm willing to pay $300 for it but Adidas keeps selling crap with painted twill numbers at their tourist trap flagship store and poorly managed online site. Sorry for the rant but I think there's a clear disconnect with the consumers. 

Last edited:
i'm with you on that. gimme a kings and raptors hwc and i'll spend the 300. adidas wanna be stingy though..

Back
Top Bottom