Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Does anyone else have the white 97-98 M&N MJ ?

My buddy in Australia copped the same jersey off of NBAstore.eu and his logo placement is exactly the same.

Zyzz will you keep it, return it or would it be possible to seamlessly have the logo removed and placed in the correct position by say EPS?

Last edited:
My buddy in Australia copped the same jersey off of NBAstore.eu and his logo placement is exactly the same.

Zyzz will you keep it, return it or would it be possible to seamlessly have the logo removed and placed in the correct position by say EPS?
The placement is low on your buddy's white MJ?

Of course they don't care

So stupid to paying $300 and you can't make the easiest thing correct

Might return mine for the rookie road. At least they LOOK to have got that right.. by the product pic at least.:rolleyes

[/IMG][/IMG]I've lurked this thread for years but I was organizing some jerseys this morning and figured I would contribute some pics for once

Last edited:
How do you order direct from adidas so that it has mesh numbers?

no idea other than an adidas connect

i used to have an adidas connect before years back who would get me factory direct pro cuts in actual player sizes not retail procuts which were hard to come by. This was way before rev 30. Around 2008 i think.

thats what that one dude on the jersey forums that started scamming people. he was getting em direct from adidas for fair prices and obviously selling for profit otherwise would be no point.

A quick trawl on eBay brings up these auctions of the 97-98 M&N home for sale out of Michigan and Cali respectively, of which these jerseys obviously dropped in the US well before these latest restocks on NBAstore.com, so why hasn't anyone on here noticed this NBA logo placement until I posted pics of mine?!

If anything someone needs to get M&N to address this inaccuracy at least, like they did with the blog post for the run of 96 ASGs they did with the wrong way around "2". But they don't care do they.

you wanna know somethng? M&N doesnt give a damn

they also make tons of money, while they might not sell a lot of jerseys at retail they still make good money which is why they are still in business. it costs them a few bucks to make a crappy jersey inaccurate or not. as long as the retailer purchases it from that a higher price they are happy.

they dont care, after all these years of them butchering jerseys left and right in all sports they could have easily fixed these issues with paying attention. its obvious, they just dont care.

so 2 out of what, 100+ jerseys is ok? :lol:
Preach!
I don't even pay attention to any M&N at this point. Inaccuracies, sizing issues, etc... Not worth full retail and in some cases not worth the BIG sale prices either. My lone M&N is my ASG Kemp, but after wearing it over the summer, honestly wish I had copped the Adidas when I had found it.

M&N does NOT care. MJ logo man by your belly button??
c-mon-son-o.gif

Preach!
I don't even pay attention to any M&N at this point. Inaccuracies, sizing issues, etc... Not worth full retail and in some cases not worth the BIG sale prices either. My lone M&N is my ASG Kemp, but after wearing it over the summer, honestly wish I had copped the Adidas when I had found it.

M&N does NOT care. MJ logo man by your belly button??
c-mon-son-o.gif
feel the same.

had hoped after made in usa the shot jersey, every jordan jersey will be made the same accuracy

but after that photos made in china jordan jerseys i don't care anymore...

But even The Shot jersey is slightly inaccurate, am I wrong? The Jordan lettering on the back is slightly too big.

Anyway, at least we're the only people that notice these kinds of things. It's not as though someone's gonna stop you in the street and point out your NBA logo is too low.

It's take it or leave it, I wish I could easily leave it, but when are we gonna see another home MJ jersey rerelease at this point?!

Now that I look closely at every MJ jersey, the NBA placement seems to be all over the place from manufacturer to manufacturer and year to year, release to release..

In my observations the logo shouldn't be clean below the imaginary horizontal line formed by the lowest part of the collar.

So what's going on with that Nike Authentic?!

Last edited:
I don't buy M&N but I've seen a bunch of low logomans on retail mesh Nike Authentics and even procuts like the one below. 

Back
Top Bottom