Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

id wait til stock is cleared and the new jerseys pop up. If it shows the nba logo on the front, good chance thats what you are getting.

if you got a team in mind just check out the team store or give em a call.

Thanks, I thought so too, the real clearance does not seem to have started, since only the Knicks and Mavs jerseys are slightly discounted!

I liked the blue color of the Mavs jersey yesterday, they either changed the lighting on TNT or the jerseys have a slightly changed color!

Re: those 97-98 MJs on the previous page; is it too much of a stretch to think that M&N deliberately misplaced the Logoman so as their reproduction didn't look exactly the same as a Nike jersey?

I'm all out of theories..

it hard to make a photo with all artest/MWP jerseys

gamers are: yellow pacers, rockets, yellow lakers, purple lakers and blue knicks

restr a pro cuts, sewn the same way as gamers, reverse kiss cut (bulls) and mesh (knicks, lakers) or standard (pacers)

tags on pro cuts are from seasons ron played in team

It should look like this for the older run.
03c0b292003f71d454dbe1dba6196035_grande.jpeg

it hard to make a photo with all artest/MWP jerseys

gamers are: yellow pacers, rockets, yellow lakers, purple lakers and blue knicks

restr a pro cuts, sewn the same way as gamers, reverse kiss cut (bulls) and mesh (knicks, lakers) or standard (pacers)

tags on pro cuts are from seasons ron played in team
That's dope. Some guy had a pre-rev 30 Kings blank on ebay recently (in 44 I think) by the way - it might still be there and the price was very reasonable.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Maravich is  fake - that jock tag looks way off.

Ohhh, I should have looked closer. That is off. I think the fact that it's screen printed had me automatically leaning towards legit. I RARELY see screen printed fakes. You may want to stay away @Scalabrine Sorry, I shouldn't be legit checking before my coffee.

Damn where did this this come from? I never see 20
mean.gif
I got an email from Fanatics.com for the promo code. I thought I read somewhere that Fanatics.com and NBAStore.com were part of the same company. I added a M&N Jordan Home jersey to cart on NBAStore.com and plugged in the code to see if it would work. I got the discount and they shipped my order.

Last edited:
maybe try emailing them to ask if they could retroactively apply the discount and refund you the amount - I guess it's a long shot since it's not actually an nbastore promo but it's probably worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom