Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got tracking from the Cavs shop...

funny thing,

i was trying purchase, were only m,l and 2xl
indifferent.gif

I emailed them asking if they had lebrons left and they flat out told me no we will restock later
emailet them too, but without any answer...

all sizes gone...:frown:

Wow that sucks they rejected my second order for a lebron the day they released and then rejected an order for the kyrie the next day when there was still an XL left. I think they made it one per person

Hi Guys,

Could I please get a legit check for this M&N Petrovic Nets Home jersey? If in case the jersey's not legit, please let me know what details are indicators - I'm not an expert. Lots of pics. Thanks in advance, NT :smile:

That's one of the "pro cuts" ordered from the adidas catalogs that get any jerseys. Was offered that by the guy who sold it to home but passed.
what the hell that means?

is there a place/catalog where u can order any adidas jersey?!

what the hell that means?
is there a place/catalog where u can order any adidas jersey?!
If you own a business adidas will provide you a catalog to wholesale order from. Catalog jerseys come with the mesh #s. Buyitnow143 on ebay has one. That's why you sometimes see "pro cuts" on his ebay. That oladipo is from buyitnow143. You can't get the catalog with out a verified business though.

If you own a business adidas will provide you a catalog to wholesale order from. Catalog jerseys come with the mesh #s. Buyitnow143 on ebay has one. That's why you sometimes see "pro cuts" on his ebay. That oladipo is from buyitnow143. You can't get the catalog with out a verified business though.
now i know where come from all hwc rev30 heat jerseys and other rare jerseys, especially hwc

i saw on insta and other jersey forums... can't be so simple...!? omg...

have to reach out my friend who's running business with basketball gear, adidas too

will see what is in his catalogs...

now i know where come from all hwc rev30 heat jerseys and other rare jerseys, especially hwc

i saw on insta and other jersey forums... can't be so simple...!? omg...

have to reach out my friend who's running business with basketball gear, adidas too

will see what is in his catalogs...
That's where my Durant Christmas Day 2013 "Big Color" came from, paid under retail too. Not by much, but still. Then again, it's not made of chloroform or whatever, so apparently it's worthless anyway.

I wish I could find a Blank Champion version of this jersey and customize it to a Webber .   The reason I say that is because every other version I've scene has a weird Neck Cut/Shape. Both the Reebok and Starter versions look weird to me.

are they going to restock again? damn I was in a meeting and missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom