Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That Curry 
sick.gif
@Scalabrine  stay winning 
nthat.gif

Where do yall get these jerseys from? I've looked high and low. I keep getting directed to swingmans and replicas.

Like where do you find a Gerald Wallace authentic? lol

I got my Brooklyn one at the NBA store and it was on sale 50% off after he left the team. Inaugural year jersey since he only played for the first season in Brooklyn

Got this today

Also, how long is the turnaround for bigtimejerseys? And how do i place orders with them? Need mesh for this blank but not looking to wait all summer for eps

nice finds, where did you get the blank size M suns jersey from?

Scal have you contacted bigtimejerseys yet ? If not you can email the owner Patsy Elmer and she will get back with you personally if you have any questions. I sent some football jerseys in a couple months back but she let me know up front it was gonna be awhile cuz she is busy with Suns jerseys for the team during the season. May not be as long as a wait now since their season is over

Scal have you contacted bigtimejerseys yet ? If not you can email the owner Patsy Elmer and she will get back with you personally if you have any questions. I sent some football jerseys in a couple months back but she let me know up front it was gonna be awhile cuz she is busy with Suns jerseys for the team during the season. May not be as long as a wait now since their season is over
thanks ill send her an email

Shes pretty quick. no where near EPS times, i can promise you that

Got a nash jersey done last year or something. She was really quick.

doubt customizing that Suns jersey would take her months unless she has 20 other projects to do.
Was it the Nash jersey you had with " Hash" on the back. LOL

Got a nash jersey done last year or something. She was really quick.

doubt customizing that Suns jersey would take her months unless she has 20 other projects to do.
Was it the Nash jersey you had with " Hash" on the back. LOL

:lol:

yea, how the hell did you remember. i know it was an easy job but she communicated so quickly with all the emails daily. I just know if you want a Suns jersey done, it would be wiser to go through her than EPS regardless.

Nice lady too

who u rootin for scal? lol ...beautiful slate jersey

edit: warriors team store?
adidas connect.

And torn on who im rooting for. Steph curry and Gsw Have been so fun to watch but ive been to a few cavs games and kinda got caught up in that. Im not real big on either but ill probobly stick with cleveland

Would be cool for gsw to win and as much as I hate Cleveland I kinda want them to win. Nice story for bron to come back and bring a championship in his first season back

Would it be a cardinal sin to get this repaired? I'd rather wear it than just having it laying around.
Going to try to hand stitch it myself.

Also, I would also like to remove the autograph but I'm afraid the ink would smear and turn purple. Any success stories?
I tested out removing sharpie on a plain white tee, not happening. Not even going to try anymore.

Last edited:
I was looking at buying a Legit Luc Longley Bulls Jersey, did anyone have any idea where the best place to get one would be?

Last edited:
Its gonna be hard to find an authentic Longley. Obscure players are hard to come by. Your only shot may be finding a game worn or procut which will more than likely be to huge to wear.

Back
Top Bottom