Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

picked up this sz 56 brand new with the tag attached for super cheap, had it altered to a 48.

I wear a large in tshirts 34 in pants I need help guys what size jersey would I be? I'm thinking a large maybe 48. I'm looking for a Jordan jersey for pretty cheap authentic. Can someone point me in the right direction eBay is flooded with fakes.

I wear a large in tshirts 34 in pants I need help guys what size jersey would I be? I'm thinking a large maybe 48. I'm looking for a Jordan jersey for pretty cheap authentic. Can someone point me in the right direction eBay is flooded with fakes.

youre probably a 44.

if logo is on front, it's not worth.
if logo is on back, would consider it

Yes as that is def a blank from last year with LeBron's name/number added on. Most likely twill and not mesh as well. $300 is way too steep. The Navy alt was 3 bills, but at least that was Pro cut (right?) and mesh numbers and the older dri fit/clima lite material, not Rev30.

even if numbers are mesh i wouldn't buy lj cavs jersey with logo in front

don't like unmatched jerseys

bron didn't play in that style jersey

if u don't care, just find cheap cavs blank on ebay and ship it to EPS, it will cost u 110-175 depends on how cheap blank u will find...

Man, I really hope that 91-92 is sized like the low Jerry 97-98 MJs released recently..

Anyone got a promo code? I gotta pay another $60 on top just for UK tax and duty!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom