Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Very very hard to find man and if u do it will cost you a grip

They need to release that again but I bet m&n would ruin the shape. Look at the shoulders on that one.. Perfect

Bert. Bert. you sold Kobe?

I'm searching everywhere for that Webber to man. Nobody on eBay has one.

Last edited:
was very sceptical about that new sixers unis but i like them.

there's phila from chamberlain era

sixers from barkley era

shorts looks like updated iverson era shorts, love it

but would be much better if the side panels would be wider

like knicks late 90s.

goood job sixers. a lot better than clippers

that's how it should be done. but bucks are still on top this year!

Bert. Bert. you sold Kobe?

I'm searching everywhere for that Webber to man. Nobody on eBay has one.

Yea had to sell it. Still got a older 44 which I prefer in the more OG yellow the more recent release is a darker yellow.

But hopefully they release that webber. I'd love to have it

ballmer looks like a dude who gets angry AF when you tell him something looks bad :lol: ...i'm not surprised by their "rebrand" ...mfer prolly designed it himself

newest pick up. love my dealer!
game worn eddie jones
unfortunately without size tag, don't know why
but very wearable size 44/46
and old correct font. love it!

hopefully more lakers items to come...

holy eddie jones, I haven't seen that one around. I recently just saw that M&N did the BIRD and MAGIC warm ups anyone tried those on?

Wizards should rebrand as they are in the nation's capital. The Sixers look like they have more heritage than they do.

aye appreciate the collection posts but they need to be spoliered :lol:

kind of funny how all these teams are now reverting back to their origins, thus the cycle is complete.

I remember over the years I had like 2-3 road and home each of the Gil jerseys. Reebok and Adidas. Hated the way they fit but I loved him. Kinda wish I had kept 1 of each. I remember selling them for next to nothing but I also bought them cheap when he was on the team

I remember over the years I had like 2-3 road and home each of the Gil jerseys. Reebok and Adidas. Hated the way they fit but I loved him. Kinda wish I had kept 1 of each. I remember selling them for next to nothing but I also bought them cheap when he was on the team
How did they fit?

Back
Top Bottom