Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I know we post mostly authentics in here as well as some replica champions from back inthe day..but are swingmans welcomed in here? personally this year i prefer the swingmans to the new authentics..the price raise and and and fact that they use the same numbers from the swingmans instead of the mesh numbers seems like an easy choice to go with them this year.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

5'8 145lbs. What size should I go with on a Mitchell and Ness Jersey?
I'm 5'10 130Lbs. I went with a 44. Fit perfect.

I dunno I would probably say a 40, I'm 5'10 and 140 and that fits me perfect usually unless you want it baggier

My size 56 away champion mcgrady stars came in today. Awesome jersey to finally have but I shoulda got the 52 :/

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I dunno I would probably say a 40, I'm 5'10 and 140 and that fits me perfect usually unless you want it baggier
its gonna fit too short in a size 40, and jerseys aren't suppose to fit like a tanktop, a lil play is ok now
laugh.gif

its gonna fit too short in a size 40, and jerseys aren't suppose to fit like a tanktop, a lil play is ok now
laugh.gif
they don't fit me short at all and there is def. room for me, they def don't fit like those Champion 40's the hipsters wear
laugh.gif

if your 130 lb. you need a size 40. should fit you perfect width and length wise. im 6'0 and i wear 40. hell id prefer size 36.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

My growing NBA @ 50 collection. 

what does the tag say on that pippen jersey??? that is 100% identical to the pippen jersey that I have that you all said was fake, the lettering and everything, im confused
grin.gif

laugh.gif
they don't fit me short at all and there is def. room for me, they def don't fit like those Champion 40's the hipsters wear
laugh.gif
lol good looks guys..I think imma roll with the 40 and if it doesnt fit ill sell it to my lil nephew
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

My growing NBA @ 50 collection. 

what does the tag say on that pippen jersey??? that is 100% identical to the pippen jersey that I have that you all said was fake, the lettering and everything, im confused
grin.gif
Wasn't the picture with a Jordan jersey too? I thought that was the one people were calling fake on.

fake look identical do that not?
laugh.gif

i highly doubt his jersey is fake, he posts on JC and hes got a decent amount of jerseys.

How do you wash these jerseys cause mine say do not dry clean but I dont wanna put it in the washing machine.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

i highly doubt his jersey is fake, he posts on JC and hes got a decent amount of jerseys.

Mine is no different than that one bro from the tag to the gold logo bring a outline.

Folks, remember its better to have a jersey too big then too

Small...u can always taylor a bigger jersey, u can't issh to a tight jersey lol.

Folks, remember its better to have a jersey too big then too

Small...u can always taylor a bigger jersey, u can't issh to a tight jersey lol.
the pic of Wale you posted...
his jersey is tighter than someone 5'8-5'10, 130-140 lb wearing a 40 in M&N

I def recommend a 40 for this body type, 44 will be very big

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

Mine is no different than that one bro from the tag to the gold logo bring a outline.
well let him post up close pictures if he wants to prove it or not. yours is 100% FAKE, its supposed to be stitched and everything exactly like your Jordan which is legit.

So i finally pickedup a Durant Seattle Away, but apparently these 44s that Adidas made in 07 were HUGE, if i took it to a tailor would it look weird if i took 2 inches in length off and went from 24'' to 22'' from pit to pit? Is tailoring an authentic even possible?

Back
Top Bottom