Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

M&N got wiped out all good isshh long gone ! Only notable thing left I could find is Sonics Payton or Ewing Knicks

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

M&N got wiped out all good isshh long gone ! Only notable thing left I could find is Sonics Payton or Ewing Knicks

All you need.
pimp.gif

Only thing I'd be interested in.

Good lookin out but it's too small for me and I'm not ready to purchase the M&N GP quite yet.

Stacking my chips to pick up another GP gamer I have my eye on.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the Drazen petrovic jersey is bad %%@ and every size too.

I know I'm so close to buying it, I saw it in person it's EXTREMELY nice

I dunno why but I remember watching the all star game so I went with Dan Majerle...I had Penny, Kobe, Magic, Dan and Drazen all in my cart
laugh.gif

JF - I did want it but the arm pits are very wide so it doesn't fit my frame well, that's the only problem with M&N, they are cut just like they were when they were made

Good looking on the info on EPS. Hopefully I can use their service sometime soon.
For my dudes that have gotten their jerseys shortened by a tailor, how did it come out? How about jerseys with colored side panels? Pics?

Thanks again for the help guys

M&N has a 48 for the Penny up and 50% coupon is still good .... I scooped Bernie Williams batting practice Yankees for 40 bucks

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Good looking on the info on EPS. Hopefully I can use their service sometime soon.
For my dudes that have gotten their jerseys shortened by a tailor, how did it come out? How about jerseys with colored side panels? Pics?

Thanks again for the help guys
It came out great but I haven't try a jersey with side panels yet

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Are m&n hardaway's better than the authentic champions?

not really, but some prefer m&n jerseys. i like the real authentics. cause sometimes m&n messes up the jerseys, look at penny's all star '94-'95 jersey.. besides m&n jerseys are way overpriced.

Can someone with a Nike sz 44 supply me with their pit to pit and length measurements.
My Nike sz 48's are to big for my liking but a 48 Champion/Starter fits me best.

Im thinking of jumping down a size in my Nike Authentics.

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Can someone with a Nike sz 44 supply me with their pit to pit and length measurements.
My Nike sz 48's are to big for my liking but a 48 Champion/Starter fits me best.

Im thinking of jumping down a size in my Nike Authentics.

if you like the fit of a champion 48 then a Nike 44 should fit you perfect to your liking.

^^^
Thanks for the info.
I have a 48 Red/Away Pippen and a Black/Away Rodman.
Im thinking of getting them taylored to a 44.

Do you guys think its a good idea or should I sell them and find a 44?

Ill post my stash of jerseys when I get a chance

EPS just emailed me back about my questions, but a couple things i wanted to make clear:

it says this on the order form  "PLEASE DECLARE IF YOU WANT JERSEYS/KITS COMPLETED IN A LAYERED OR REVERSE KISS CUT STYLE."

what exactly does that mean, and do i need to worry about it for NBA jerseys?

I have a blank Dallas authentic i got from windycity for $24, gonna get it made into a Stojakovic!!

layers means like regular authentic, like the mavs jersey has 2 layers depending on the jersey, silver then blue on top.

a kiss cut is it will be blue and have the silver around it. exactly like pros used to wear before rev 30 jerseys.

i think i explained it good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom