Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

SMH, I was trying to get that All Star Kobe jersey on their site but didn't have my size. Nice pickups, those jerseys are gorgeous.

Thanks NT for the heads up. Was able to finally snag a 94 Chiefs Marcus Allen jersey. It was stuck at $300 for the longest time but it finally discounted. Was able to get the last sz. 40. Probably going to regret not getting the LA Kings Gretzky jersey but oh well I wanted the Allen jersey!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

SMH, I was trying to get that All Star Kobe jersey on their site but didn't have my size. Nice pickups, those jerseys are gorgeous.

Do i what I do. I called the actual store, they had my size and I ordered it over the phone. Cant beat that price.
(267) 273-7622 

thats their number

i'm 6 foot 180 - should I go large of XL? nba jersey
i'm not looking for fitted, but not baggy either. i have nothing to compare to

or at least say your height/weight/size for comparison 

i cant wait to see what everyone ordered.. so y'all better post some pictures.. i got some game issued 97-98 lakers nike shorts today in the mail

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Do i what I do. I called the actual store, they had my size and I ordered it over the phone. Cant beat that price.
(267) 273-7622 

thats their number
I'll call them tomorrow and see about getting some jackets and jerseys that were out of my size on their site

got me 2 rookie kobe jerseys home and away... didnt know what else to get... they didnt have much that i wanted... i already have some jerseys they got on sale there plus the nba jerseys i wanted didnt have my size ie. frazier, shaq or bird... and that kings 1 is tough but im scared to order outside of nba jerseys because i dont know my size plus this is final sale because of the clearance price... but i was definitely looking at that gretzky jersey...and i was disappointed with my local teams jersey.... i would have got a giants jersey but im not too fond of screen print and if they had that john starks in my size that would have been copped too... cant wait to see my jerseys though... havent copped a throwback since 08 
laugh.gif

i got 44... i got a ewing knicks 85-86 rookie jersey in a 40 and it was mad snug so exchanged it for a 44 and it was perfect... im like 5'7 160 btw....

Originally Posted by langfor5

Thanks NT for the heads up. Was able to finally snag a 94 Chiefs Marcus Allen jersey. It was stuck at $300 for the longest time but it finally discounted. Was able to get the last sz. 40. Probably going to regret not getting the LA Kings Gretzky jersey but oh well I wanted the Allen jersey!

I'm regretting not picking up the Allen of Montana; I was mad heated that the 94 Marino was sold out 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

they had a sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk white Jerry Rice jersey but the display one was all dirty and they didn't have anymore....that might have been the best quality jersey I've ever seen from M&N

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Can somebody swing me in the way of some REAL revolution 30 swingmans on Ebay? Replicas though, not authentics
nerd.gif
nba-jersey-king

theres another seller or two but cant think of the name.

props to the one who posted the store's #. I was able to call and order the Kobe rookie jersey (away) in my size since I couldn't find my size online.

If I buy something now, would I be able to exchange it for another size or are they not having that?
Nevermind was able to contact the store in Philly and got the size I needed, thanks for the number.

i called M&N to get my kobe away jersey...i wanted the regular away but didnt have my size so i got the ASG one....cant beat the price for 112 with shipping.
smile.gif

I ordered a Laimbeer away sz 40. I'm looking for a more fitted look and don't want it super long. I ordered sz 40. I'm 5'10, 165. Do you think that is too small? Any help would be much appreciated. 

i'm 6'0 170 and i wear a 40 so i think you should be good. 36 is way tight on me and 44 extends too far out under the armpits.

Originally Posted by rteazee

I ordered a Laimbeer away sz 40. I'm looking for a more fitted look and don't want it super long. I ordered sz 40. I'm 5'10, 165. Do you think that is too small? Any help would be much appreciated. 

it might be a little fitted but it should look good on your frame; it's tough to say with Mitchell and Ness
I had to sell my 40 Penny because it was cut big and get a 36 but my Kobe All Star and Dr J are both size 40

my Gary Payton 40 was huggggge and I had to sell that and the Niketalk police banned me for mentioning it was for sale back in July in this thread 
laugh.gif

Awesome! Thanks for the help guys appreciate it! Hopefully it fits well. Haven't bought a jersey since 04 but had to jump on this sale. Thanks again!

i cant wait till my jersey comes in
smile.gif

i had to get it due to the killer sale and plus the NBA back..was in a good mood and pulled the trigger
pimp.gif

Just copped a SZ40 Kobe 97-98 All Star because of they were out of the 36Small. I just hope it fits
frown.gif
I'm 5'6 135. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom