Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got my 98 All-Star Kobe jersey from the M&N Black Friday sale. To all those who've PM'd me about the sizing, sorry but the 40 actually fits me pretty well so I plan on keeping.

(Damned creased "8" HATECHU FEDEX !)

However, since I do plan on wearing this jersey a lot, I really want to remove the All-Star patch... I know it'll shake the value of the jersey but man ITS HIDEOUS.

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by DHD28

(Damned creased "8" HATECHU FEDEX !)

However, since I do plan on wearing this jersey a lot, I really want to remove the All-Star patch... I know it'll shake the value of the jersey but man ITS HIDEOUS.

What do you guys think?
Yeh, it's pretty gay, but I wouldn't go removing it.

51yr7ZuzRLL._SX342_.jpg

what Jordan jersey do you think is the best one from the mid 90's....Black Pinstripe, White, or Red???

Yeah he has a lot of nice jerseys, but they just sit there because he overprices them and never accepts anyone's offers.

2 questions: - What's the site that customizes the lettering exactly?- What's the going rate for an Orlando Champion T-Mac?

people actually would buy Big Country more than Shareef...believe me on that one
Man I am thinking about pulling the trigger in a M&N Jordan but $300 is 
sick.gif

The Shareef jerseys is hella hard to find, its even rarer than the Big Country one.

@pdot... the company that does jersey customizing is exclusive pro sports (EPS), they have a website. As for the Champion TMac, it depends on the size, condition and style, but they usually range from $125 (bigger sizes to around $225 (for smaller sizes in good condition). Most will fall between $150-$200. The Reebok versions are cheaper, but there's a lot of fakes of those and they're not as good as the Champion version IMO.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

people actually would buy Big Country more than Shareef...believe me on that one
Man I am thinking about pulling the trigger in a M&N Jordan but $300 is 
sick.gif
Yeah, especially when real Jordan Champion/Nike authentics are going for half of that price.
M&N needs to realize that its 2011, not 2002 and drop those prices.

I don't understand how there's so many All Star Kobe jerseys being posted here in a 40, I called M&N twice during the Black Friday sale and they said they didn't have any. Worst customer service of all time

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I don't understand how there's so many All Star Kobe jerseys being posted here in a 40, I called M&N twice during the Black Friday sale and they said they didn't have any. Worst customer service of all time

maybe they were all bought before you tried to order?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

maybe they were all bought before you tried to order?
It's possible but I doubt it, this is Mitchell and Ness. The worst customer service in retail. I saw a few people posting saying they placed an order after Saturday morning. Oh well, I'm tight. I've been wanting this jersey for years

Back
Top Bottom