Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ Thanks, I have it now and it looks legit.  You could tell it was well used however.

I'd buy that Jrue Holiday jersey if I could find it at a good price  .

My friend recently bought this. It looks off to me. He said knows somebody that sells them for $50, which sounds hella fishy. What's the word, NT?
AhfRt2fCAAA7njQ.jpg

dope melo jersey throwback to 93 ! Man those kobe all stars for 100 shipped on m&N im hating !!!!!!!!! I tried copping it months ago and they were sold out they must have restocked !

408430_10150459517929580_591444579_8868260_788379764_n.jpg

just copped a 2003 pro cut all star kobe jersey..always wanted da jordan one but ill settle for this one.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

^ how much? That's nice but something looks off to me, not saying it's fake.

attachment.php

attachment.php

this is exactly how mine looks like, stars on numbers and letters are stitched, stars running down da side are screen printed.

How can you tell?
Edit: I think I see it now.  The stitching on the edges of the jock tag is more towards the outside instead of centered.  I looked at some pics of authentic Reebok jerseys in this thread.  Damn, I been had.  I guess I can just return it to the seller and get my money back.  How can I get a real Kobe #8 jersey?  They are pretty hard to come by now.

I'm returning my Kobe mitchell and ness cuz it was too small. $100 bucks + tax and shipping was a hell of a deal, too bad they don't have anything else I really want

Back
Top Bottom