Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Trav T

Wow. That's an amazing collection. My favorites are the two Kobe #8 jerseys.

Thanks.  The two Kobe's are pro cuts, those seem to be scarce nowadays.  I was thinking about which ones are my favorites, and then I realized I left out one of them, my Jordan #45!!!!!  It has now been added and is in its proper spot in my lineup.  
My #1 favorite is the Raptors pro cut.  

Originally Posted by Rza23

is this jersey legit?

33zchv7.jpg

111r0g1.jpg

2uh3lkz.jpg

dey3kg.jpg

LEGIT

I checked out the so-called "Swingman" adidas ASG jerseys they have in stock over here in the adidas flagship store... suffice to say not impressed one bit.

They have the stock feel of a replica with a combination of screened letters and stitched numbers. The ones they had in stock, which definitely were marked and priced as Swingmans, didn't even have a jack tag on the bottom right corner to distinguish size clearly! I couldn't believe how bad they were!

Originally Posted by Wade187

Do all the new M&N NBA jerseys fit like a woman's tank top?

Just about all the new ones I've seen seem to have the same cut.  Most are Made in China now, so the probably just use the same cut on everything.  Too bad they did it wrong.  What's sad is that they've done particular jerseys well in the past, but the recent re-releases have been garbage.  

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DHD28

what size is that payTON

36 (S) but they are cut pretty big; they run a size up...I usually wear 40's in M&N
DAMN! What day did you go? I got there Friday, most stuff I wanted was out of my size. I found the Kobe 98 All Star but it was all wrinkled and creased up. $100 rack was cool, they had a lot of jerseys but none of my sizes. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DHD28

what size is that payTON

36 (S) but they are cut pretty big; they run a size up...I usually wear 40's in M&N
DAMN! What day did you go? I got there Friday, most stuff I wanted was out of my size. I found the Kobe 98 All Star but it was all wrinkled and creased up. $100 rack was cool, they had a lot of jerseys but none of my sizes. 
I went early Friday; I saw that Kobe that thing looked like someone crumpled it up like a piece of paper...they have those LT jerseys you posted in the other thread on the $100 rack
I wish I bought that Shannon Sharpe Bronco's and some of the other NBA jerseys on that rack

Just found this at my old house, how much you think it's worth? This is a replica from 98-99

2hrfiaf.jpg

2z4wlg8.jpg

for the person who asked how champion jerseys fit, they fit at least 1 size smaller than today's jerseys.  

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

Beautiful collection eyanks! I'll have to post mine up sometime!

thanks brian!  your one of the only collectors i know that has a large champion collection.  

BRIANheartsBRAIN - Ready to sell me that green Sonics PC? LOL

I sent my white blank pro-cut to be customized. I gave them a GU McMillan for measurement and font along with a HUGE front and back pic of the #2 rookie. Hopefully, it turns out well.

Back
Top Bottom