Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

would it be a violation to get a customized Sixers Rev 30 authentic with Iverson?  I mean he did play like 3 games in that jersey 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Wow, Tim and Mitch jerseys are awesome. F*** Tim though

Thanks - but I think your animosity is better directed at "this Tim" judging by your avy...
tongue.gif

Just a question, people keep saying "Oh i hope M&N does the checkerboard Mitch Richmond Checkerboard Kings jersey right this time" what was wrong with the first time it was released and when was it released?

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Just a question, people keep saying "Oh i hope M&N does the checkerboard Mitch Richmond Checkerboard Kings jersey right this time" what was wrong with the first time it was released and when was it released?

I remember seeing it around 2006 or 2007, I don't know if it was released again after that.  The main difference between the M&N and the Champion version is that on the Champion version, the outline of the name "Kings" and the number "2" has a shiny metallic material, it makes the jersey pop.  The M&N version used a dull grey material; little differences in detail like that make a big difference to collectors...
Here's a picture of my Champion Mitch Richmond...

you have to look at the jersey when it comes out again... it may be different from what they made in the past anyway. The Champion version is super rare and goes for $250+ so if you want it your best bet is to wait for a sale and buy it despite the flaws it has.

Here's my updated jersey collection. A Nike Away Size 40 Paul Pierce custom made at Gerry Cosby's here in Manhattan, NY. I picked up a custom Celtic jersey on eBay, stripped the lettering and numbers myself and had it made into a Paul Pierce. The Big Z jersey I've posted on here before. I bought this on eBay for $40 bucks, awesome steal.

Champion Authentic Shaq Away jersey size 44 and a Dallas Away Peja Stojakovic jersey. I know Peja never wore this particular Dallas jersey but I had a blank one that I wanted and I've always wanted a Peja jersey so I figured why not.

Stephen Jackson Away Warriors jersey size 48 and a Jamal Crawford Home Knicks jersey size 40. The Stephen Jackosn jersey I'm actually trying to get rid of. I love Captain Jack but this jersey is just far too long for me. I have a few Champion size 48 Authentics but they weren't as long as this Adidas Authentic size 48. 

Authentic Alternate Jordan Away Bulls jersey size 48 and an Away Red Dwyane Wade Nike Authentic size 44. The Jordan I've posted on here before, yes there IS no NBA logo on it but I've been assured that the jersey is legit. As for the Wade jersey, it was originally a Caron Butler jersey that I picked up on eBay for like $50 bucks that I stripped and made into a Dwyane Wade. We could argue that decision all day but I like Wade more than Butler so I did it.

The Swingman game has definitely stepped up. I really love the quality of the new Rev 30 Swingmans. They close enough to the real thing minus the Adidas logo on the right shoulder. The Lebron James size Medium Swingman I picked up at the Modells in Flushing while the Jamal Crawford I picked up on eBay for a mere $40 dollars. He's kind of having a slow start to his season in Portland but I predict he picks things up after the All Star Break, possibly with a new point guard running next to him. Who knows. Does anybody else like the new Rev 30 Swingmans? Authentics will always be my preferred choice of jersey but these Swingmans aren't too bad either. They're incredibly light.

I'm not so sure if I've posted the Allen Iverson Champion Authentic size 44 on here but nevertheless, I got it at an insane price. $15 bucks if you could believe it. The Baron Davis Warriors Swingman, size Medium I picked up on eBay for I think $30 bucks. I can't wait to rock this to a Knick game, that is of course if he still stays on the team. 

My only Sandknit jersey, a Larry Bird Away Size Large. This jersey is far too small. The standards for a Mens Size Large must've changed in the past 30 years because this jersey fits like a skin tight tank top to me. Not very flattering on a man at all, maybe for a woman though. Very uncomfortable for me. The Nike Black Heat Authentic I picked up on eBay for just under $30 dollars. It was customized by the seller I removed the numbers at letters in the hopes of turning it into something. I'm hoping to make this either a Tim Hardaway or an Alonzo Mourning. I haven't decided yet. Hell, I might even put my name on it. Who knows. $30 dollars, great find.

That's my updated collection. I plan on getting a few more to round out the collection. 

are there a lot of fake Reebok authentics? I am looking for a cheap Iverson til I can come across a legit Champion

Originally Posted by StillIn729

are there a lot of fake Reebok authentics? I am looking for a cheap Iverson til I can come across a legit Champion
There's a ton of fake Reebok authentics. And be careful, for some reason fake manufacturers did them really well... a fair percentage of them look passable for legit authentics in photos.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by StillIn729

There's a ton of fake Reebok authentics. And be careful, for some reason fake manufacturers did them really well... a fair percentage of them look passable for legit authentics in photos.
good looks, how about this one?  
dude swears it's legit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/26095243169...XX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649#ht_500wt_1362 

Back
Top Bottom