Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ why is the lettering positioned more to the left of the jersey? I'd be blowing up NBA shop to fix that

Lol damn that boozer thread raped my photbucket bandwidth.

Pretty sure it looks like bc of the way its laying, its centered.

They weren't done by the nba store.

They we're done by stitches which does the embroidery for the knicks, mets and islanders.

also, I know it was asked before but I didnt hear any answers, is there typically an All Star Weeked coupon? Trying to customize an Iman Shumpert authnetic!

Originally Posted by Executive76

Shoes > Jerseys
And for $350 you can get 2 pairs of inaccurate retros kicks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

That jersey is clean as hell though
pimp.gif
Not only that but the authentic ones only fit wales..
I'm good with my $30 Nike swingman jerseys

How much could I get for this jersey?  I never thought I'd sell it, but I've only worn it once, and that was back in 2005.   It's just cut so long, and i don't like the way it fits me like a dress.  Any help is appreciated!

Originally Posted by Trav T

How much could I get for this jersey?  I never thought I'd sell it, but I've only worn it once, and that was back in 2005.   It's just cut so long, and i don't like the way it fits me like a dress.  Any help is appreciated!
I paid about $100 shipped for mine.

Originally Posted by Trav T

this is a custom right? because the flight 8403 was screen printed and didn't have the bulls tag next to the jock

It was purchased from Eastbay, but I suspect they tried to cash in on the retro nights blanks and customized them with Jordan. Yeah, it's completely sewn.  DHD28, thanks.  $100 sounds about right.

you will get $100 for sure, if listing on ebay and depending who looks at it could go a tiny bit higher.

about the Jodan, if you started your ebay bidding at $99, there is a slight chance it wouldn't sell the first time (I've seen this happen for that size), but if you are patient it should sell.

^^^That one looks good to me, but I'd need to see the jocktag to be certain. I've seen some legit LeBron Cavs swingmans go for $25 shipped. It's priced so low because he left the team, and it's the older pre-Rev 30 swingman.

Back
Top Bottom