Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Bought a Blank Knick Reebok Authentic on eBay to make into a Steve Novak over at Gerry Cosby's. They recommended using the new mesh numbers like on the newer jerseys but I must say, I think it was a mistake. I'm not a big fanof the newer jerseys but nonetheless, I think the jersey came out great.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

was that the Ellis size 40 that was on ebay for super cheap? I've always been avoiding that...guess it was legit
Yes, it was $49.99.  I probably should have picked it up.

i missed it then...wow

Great pick up captain kicks...

yeah the rev30 mesh on the old style authentic looks real weird

Yeah, it looks a bit off but nonetheless, it's Steve Novak, it's #16 which is my number, and it looks good enough for me.

I also picked this up off eBay just this morning. I plan on making it into either a Ricky Rubio or a Kevin Love. I haven't decided but I'm leaning towards Rubio, maybe even a Kevin Garnett, who knows. Paid a great price for it, could be anybody at this point. Latrell Sprewell? Sam Cassell? All good ideas. Is this jersey legit? 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

what is a "great price"? I'd go Rubio hoping he bounces back and hasn't got that Penny lost step
The seller agreed to end the auction early with a Buy it Now offer of $50 shipped to me in NY. $50 for the jersey and possibly another $50 to get it made into a player = Great Price. I'm more than likely going to settle for Rubio, I'm looking at Basketball-Reference.com to see who else I can possibly get. KG is slightly intriguing but yeah, I'm most likely making it a Rubio.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
damn you Wale.

I'm not gonna lie, I think that jersey is butt ugly. And Wale dresses like he is trying to impress his 8th grade friends.

Originally Posted by x016x

I also picked this up off eBay just this morning. I plan on making it into either a Ricky Rubio or a Kevin Love. I haven't decided but I'm leaning towards Rubio, maybe even a Kevin Garnett, who knows. Paid a great price for it, could be anybody at this point. Latrell Sprewell? Sam Cassell? All good ideas. Is this jersey legit? 
I'd stay away from Love or Rubio, as they never were with the team while they wore that style, but that's just me. Maybe I'd think about Love because that's the style jersey they presented him with at his presser to introduce him.

Marbury & Garnett jerseys in that style are pretty common. Doing a Terrell Brandon would be dope
pimp.gif
. You could do Chauncey, if you're a Mr. Big Shot fan. There's Googs, too, who was an All-Star with the T'Wolves.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

the fitted really doesn't go either, and why does the dream have a Roc A Fella chain?
Aint he Executive Vice President of Def Jam Records? He might have grabbed some leftovers from the office.
ohwell.gif

Bought a Blank Knick Reebok Authentic on eBay to make into a Steve Novak over at Gerry Cosby's. They recommended using the new mesh numbers like on the newer jerseys but I must say, I think it was a mistake. I'm not a big fanof the newer jerseys but nonetheless, I think the jersey came out great.

How much did customization cost? can they do other teams with the mesh numbers?
nerd.gif

RobP,

Dumb question but, all those are definitely legit?

I thought blank authentics would go for a little more, even if they aren't Nike joints from back in the day.

Some of those are definitely decent enough to consider turning a blank into one of your favorite throw back players....

Originally Posted by FullLengthZoom

RobP,

I thought blank authentics would go for a little more, even if they aren't Nike joints from back in the day.

Some of those are definitely decent enough to consider turning a blank into one of your favorite throw back players....

100% legit, hes one of the best sellers of NBA/NFL on ebay.

IMO those prices suck, cant believe prices for blanks went that high. a year or two ago you could easily get NBA authentic blanks for 20-30 bucks shipped.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

RobP,

IMO those prices suck, cant believe prices for blanks went that high. a year or two ago you could easily get NBA authentic blanks for 20-30 bucks shipped.
eek.gif

i woulda went ham....hope yall did....thanks for the link rob

edit: anybody grab a sonics blank from Windycity? is it the shiny polyester or the mesh? the pictures contradict the info

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I'd stay away from Love or Rubio, as they never were with the team while they wore that style, but that's just me. Maybe I'd think about Love because that's the style jersey they presented him with at his presser to introduce him.

Marbury & Garnett jerseys in that style are pretty common. Doing a Terrell Brandon would be dope
pimp.gif
. You could do Chauncey, if you're a Mr. Big Shot fan. There's Googs, too, who was an All-Star with the T'Wolves.
I'd do a Googs or Malik Sealy.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

RobP,

eek.gif

i woulda went ham....hope yall did....thanks for the link rob

edit: anybody grab a sonics blank from Windycity? is it the shiny polyester or the mesh? the pictures contradict the info
they are 100% legit, so it would make sense that it would be the shiny material since that was what the sonics wore.  the pictures don't always match up with the product, nbastore.com used to have mesh pictures for shiny jerseys like miami and denver.  

i'm trying to do this...i've been lookin for this jersey for the longest
Kevin+Durant+Seattle+SuperSonics+v+Los+Angeles+yjRzQRoq_cNl.jpg

i've seen an nter here get a custom durant but it was on the shiny polyester material

Ray-Allen-Sonics.jpg

Back
Top Bottom